mygod this site is soo helpful. crafting tips

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drosoulcn

growsomeofme
Reaction score
:fly: :fly: :fly:
I rent an apartment and I was actually looking into some ideasor informationfor crafting at home. what are some good of the best materials for at home uses with weed? I mean for smoking, for shelfing, for potting seperators, for window air control " like making less or more air flow through "
I am a grower inside, and i cheef like a chief. what are some good smoke methods. I hate the coke bottle choice, how about something just a little more pleasant to look at hehe. also, i love smoking things that look just ordinary, any suggestions/ideas?
:fly: :fly: :fly:

Hey, you could build a LED setup for pretty cheap if you configure the electronics yourself. I say this because it is effective in small spaces and saves you energy (keeps your apartment off your landlord's/someone who cares' radar, since, that's an issue these days). Also, do you know how to make a bubbler for hydroponics (IE the "Rubbermaid Deep Water Culture kit)? It's pretty cheap and easy, I'm sure you can find it under hydroponics on here. This site is awesome, and it is a tried and true cost saver and space saver. If you have a few thousand dollars you can throw around, you should also look into aeroponics, though the number of plants you can sustain is lower, this method of growing is the most efficient with respect to use of resources, way less water, way less energy (if you try LEDs at least).

My experience with my LED setup is that it is better for blooming than vegging too, which is strange, as I was expecting the opposite when I tried it out. LED are just awesome because you can program specific spectrums of light if you set up your own electronics. I run mine through this computer I'm typing on right now (as well as on another backup hard drive).

I don't know if that helps, but I do you no favours by not letting you do the research for yourself and deciding for yourself, so that's just a suggestion.

HID fixtures are always nice, and honestly, a 75 watt CFL will take you through the vegetation with very few problems if you're attentive. However, this is not a good solution for lighting if you plan on rooting clones or flowering, so it'll buy you time at best to figure something out better. it's pretty cheap though.

as far as ventilation goes, that is so custom to your space. Box fans can help you out even if it's a small enough place.

And invest in a nice 18-19mm ground joint glass piece, whatever style suits you. I personally prefer a J hook with an ash catcher to any bong myself, but again, that's personal preference. Using ground joint pipes is awesome because you can get new parts and add ons for your pipe, as well as replace broken ones (it's inevitable, never ask someone to pay you for broken glass, though if they want to, let them).

great. I am not in america, but those are great ideas. LED lighting system? I use HPS bulbs ... I will somehow build a little area for them to grow and effectively grow in, but just not with the LED version heh. also, what is the best material to use for making a grow area (wood, plactic, tent material, what)? I want to use the most space I can, meaning to be using the room space entirely. is there a way to make like an object that can smoke a lot just packing it once?

Latest posts

Back