Mylar Hood !!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting thread guys....I don't know how I missed it

Sorry to interrupt the conversation, but for some reason Don Jones tried to give me negative rep from this thread, with the message "lets see how this affects your rep" For someone not concerned with rep, Don, you certainly aren't afraid to use it with your childish games.

For your information, every time that I confront you on your arrogance, or imaginary growing experience in the public forum I usually recieve at least 3 to 5 posotive reps from other members that see right through you, but just don't want to confront you about it...so your one little negative rep, isn't going to give me a red bar...not that I would care...so enjoy yourself, a 4 yr old in a 60 yr old body....

legalize_freedom said:
Sorry to interrupt the conversation, but for some reason Don Jones tried to give me negative rep from this thread, with the message "lets see how this affects your rep" For someone not concerned with rep, Don, you certainly aren't afraid to use it with your childish games.

For your information, every time that I confront you on your arrogance, or imaginary growing experience in the public forum I usually recieve at least 3 to 5 posotive reps from other members that see right through you, but just don't want to confront you about it...so your one little negative rep, isn't going to give me a red bar...not that I would care...so enjoy yourself, a 4 yr old in a 60 yr old body....
Don't sweat it legalize'.. a member in red has "0" power to rep'.

legalize_freedom said:

Priceless - :rofl:

legalize_freedom said:

less of this :argue: and more of this :48::D

fruity86,

I agree!

For the record I tried to send an I agree rep with the note that legalize freedom posted to see if it would change the thanked stats from ZERO to at least 1. This whole mess is the reason I gave up on even looking at the rep stats.

Enough you all. You win, I'm an arrogant, pompous, illiterate, uneducated, opinionated,obnoxious moron.

There, now can we get on with sharing information and leave personalities out of it. I have learned much from some of the most obnoxious, opinionated, usually wrong people it has ever been my displeasure to know, and I'm sure it will continue to be that way because if it is correct information then it is irrelevant who said it or how.

So please lets just look at the information and ignore the poster.

Great smoking to each and everyone of you.

since the "Thanks" button was removed, the number of times thanked does not increase with administering of "rep".. It counted "only" the number of times the "thank you" button was used, not added reputation.
I hope that explains why you are not seeing the number of times thanked increasing.
If I had understood the question better, I might have been able to explain/answer it sooner. Hope that helped

Yes, that explains it.

Thank you for your reply.

Great smoking.

Hick
Let's expand on this just a bit....
The "Thanks" button has not been in use for MONTHS. A "0" thanks is no indicator any longer, just as a 10,000 thanks would no longer be accurate .... It could just mean a member joined or contributed after the change on the site. The "rep" BAR is the indicator in use. If you hoover with your mouse over the bar you will see a phrase indicating ones rep in the community, as interpreted by the owner or this site.

Don I never said anything about you being illiterate, uneducated, or called you a moron...quiet the contrary, I think you are an intelligent man, and it is obvious in your posts....as for the rest of those you listed, well I think you hit the nail on the head.

Fruity I agree with you to...I hate haveing to resort to this to...I would much rather get along with everyone, and help people grow good meds. But I will not sit idle when someone is trying ruin this site by whinning about the rules, talking down to people like they are idiots, and acting like they are holier than thou. My whole point of this is that for someone so concerned with something as insignifcant as the rep system, is makeing such a big deal about it, when thay say that it is insignificant themself. It's contradictory like most of the posts that come from this person. When I first got here DJ was humble and asking for help. Now he is using that same rep system to attack me...from my user CP it looks like bad rep...but maybe I'm wrong, instead of green or red it is grey...so if I'm wrong I'm sorry for misunderstanding, but I just found it funny that DJ would send me any rep...as I have nothing very nice to say about him. So I guess I assumed it was neg. rep. If I'm wrong I appologize but what would you think if you had a grey rep from a member that you have called on their crap, and the msg attached said "lets see what this does to your status"?

BTW DJ...I really like the new signature!

i see i missed all the hen peckin this morning.. lol
LH

yeah LH...sorry that this took place in your thread...I will PM Hick and see if we can get it wiped out of here.

legalize_freedom said:
yeah LH...sorry that this took place in your thread...I will PM Hick and see if we can get it wiped out of here.

its no biggie LF.. made me laugh this morning.. lol ... :p dont ruin my perfect thread you guys... like geez... hehehe....
LH

HIya LEFTHAND & Everyone!:ciao:

Getting back on topic... :lama:Any update on the cool tube hood? I hope things are coming together well. I'm sure your new batch of plants are off and running... Anyhooo... just wanted to say hey and see how things are going in the lab...

Peace!:cool:

fruity86 said:
less of this :argue: and more of this :48::D
i got neg rep 4 this i dont no y it wasnt aimed at LF or DJ is it b/c i quoted LF thread could sum1 explain for me stoner here :)

fruity86 said:
i got neg rep 4 this i dont no y it wasnt aimed at LF or DJ is it b/c i quoted LF thread could sum1 explain for me stoner here :)

Well I just positive repped you so it's all good...:) Let's all keep living the dream and not the nightmare....let's get back on point...:D

should change my thread from "MYLAR HOOD" to hen peck ave. hehehe
laugh everyone come on giggle smile :D laugh.. heheheheh
almost done that bloody thing.. god..
on the 3rd time laying the mylar.. see how she comes out..
LH

Whoa, been outta the loop for a while, thanks guys for correcting me.

Lefthand I'm glad to see you got something fabbed up out of metal you did a bang up job. In the future if you are ever looking for metal go check the dumpsters at construction sites, lots of stuff today is disposable.

Mutt for somereason I had it in my head that white plant was only a couple percentages below mylar but I must have gotten things mixed up in my brain.

On another off topic side shoot here and since this thread has already been utterly and totally jacked (hah, it happens lefthand) I did read in the Nov 2009 issue of Greenhouse Canada that diffused light has been being used with great success even on plants that love direct light, I'll dig it up and see fi I can find an online article on it, it was a good read.

fruity86 said:

I dunno...but it didn't come from me...I just gave you a green pebble;)

Latest posts

Back