Name The Movie Game from a picture.............. Lets Play

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RosterMan

Who was that Guy
Reaction score
Name this movie and post a picture, let us test our knowledge.
1704033240091.png

looks like Mccales Navy. From the looks of that Gun(Lewis Gun) it could be "Sand Pebbles". Early 20th Century Boxer Rebelion. If my assumption is correct this Boat and crew was instrumental during that time. I think she was attacked on a River and Fought like Hell. At the US Compound in a second attack, Dan Daily(or some Stupid Jarhead) and the USMC Guards Machine Gunned the Crap out of a Breech in the gate all night. Stacked them deep they say.

Last edited:
looks like Mccales Navy. From the looks of that Gun(Lewis Gun) it could be "Sand Pebbles". Early 20th Century Boxer Rebelion. If my assumption is correct this Boat and crew was instrumental during that time. I think she was attacked on a River and Fought like Hell. At the US Compound in a second attack, Dan Daily(or some Stupid Jarhead) and the USMC Guards Machine Gunned the Crap out of a Breech in the gate all night. Stacked them deep they say.
Had a feeling you would pop it
Sand Pebbles, give the man a cigar.

I'll play.

Attachments

• MV5BMGVmOWM5MzAtOTc0ZC00ZmY5LWEwYjgtMGYyMDZkZjYzZTM3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzI4Nzk0NjY@._V1_FMjpg_UX1...jpg
    MV5BMGVmOWM5MzAtOTc0ZC00ZmY5LWEwYjgtMGYyMDZkZjYzZTM3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzI4Nzk0NjY@._V1_FMjpg_UX1...jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back