Nawak'osis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaotik

MrInvisible
Reaction score
alright; a little while a go i swore i saw someone post about this strain.
digging for info about it now, and ofcourse i can't find anything :hairpull:

google showed a small amount of posts, but ones i'd already read from elsewhere. i swear someone recently posted something about it here.

does anyone have any info about her?

pm'd and checked posts from who i thought it was posted by, no luck.
..i'm honestly questioning if i did infact see a thread on it here now :eek: (hick recently posted about TOK, so now i wonder if i'm confusing the two strange named strains)

so anyone know much about her?

good luck buddy...I cant even pronounce that:p

:48:

LMAO

well digging, it looks like it was an outlaw genetics strain (maybe right before his bust? going by the lack of info)

The TOK I know is Talk of Kabul a 100% Afghan brought back from the war I know Mota uses it in a cross and maybe Bohi. Hope that helped.:)

Hehheh...you know me. And it is not an Outlaw strain lol! SMH.

BM

LMAO

well digging, it looks like it was an outlaw genetics strain (maybe right before his bust? going by the lack of info)

Where did you find your info? Just wondering because you mentioned digging. That implies research. And if your research led you to Outlaws door, I would be happy to understand your method of research, and where the info is residing.

BM

hey brothermonk, good to see ya at MP :)
old thread here, i now know where she truly hails from ;) *brothermonk, if anyone is wondering ;)

little embarrassing :eek:

geeze i can't honestly remember what led me to think outlaw.. i'm thinking it was likely from a post at the other forum we frequent.. or i just plainly screwed up and put the wrong name
-don't remember, was a while a go now man.

i'll do a search when she comes back online.

very sorry for that though man. i hate seeing people not credited for their work.. and here i was basically discrediting yours :eek: :(
if i had remembered this thread, i would've corrected my info.
a thousand apologies
:)

It's all good K. I was doing a simple search on Nawak'osis and that's the way I found this thread. I seen it was old, but thought I'd rattle your cage a bit anyhow lol! Hope I didn't shake ya up too hard. Nawak'osis has been my baby for the past 7-8 years, and has been my main driving focus for quite some time. Now that she is loosed upon the world, I feel quite light.

Merry Christmas!

BM

man i can't find anything to say outlaw anywhere :eek: i don't know where the heck i got that from, brother.. some real good weed? :eek: :D
finding lots that says brothermonk.

lol i'm baffled. now i kinda worry if there's other posts i may be misleading :eek:

once again i apologize.
:)

Latest posts

Back