need a second opinion..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DannyDarko

Reaction score
hey everyone, well ive looked and looked and looked and did some more looking. im going crazy trying to pick a strain to grow! so maybe u guys can help me pick.

I love trippy head highs where u really feel it in the eyes, and space out and giggle. and music osunds amazing. i liek a little body stone tho. i suffer from anxiety and insomnia so i want something chillin but wont knock me out cold. i got it narrowed down to these and why

lowryder: saves alot of space, finishes faster(time is a factor) autoflowering, less maitnence

cinderella 99xblueberry: finishes in 8 weeks or less, trippy head high of cindy 99 but blueberry to calm you down. amazing taste also

white widow: ive heard and heard and heard about this strain and i gotta know what the hype is! pretty much ppl say this is one hit stuff. which is like, cause i toke ALOT and my tolerance kills my buzzes. i want a strain that i cn toke a few bowls and be good u know?

northernberry: i saw tbg grow this and it looked pretty easy/good yeild.

so there it is guys, basically im looking for something that will wreck me, but wont drive me nuts growing.

thanks guys(ps im sorry if i seem lazy, but i searched these forums for months and didnt get my qanswer, so any responses is awesome)

indoor grow for first time i would get Northern light 5. Its easy to grow and can stand lots of nutes so it is hard to push it to far but thats just me. good luck on your grow DD

ahh thanks dat. hmm interesting. says this strain has considerble height gains and can be flowered with little or no veg stage. so i can manipulate that to make the plants as tall as i wish. i can just start the flower cycle early. i know this will deminish my yeild, but i can also use the sea of green method to even that out

Lowryder is not potent enough for what your after, so forget that one, keep narrowing it down ;-)

thanks hippy:) well i got lowryder out now. its narrowed donw to white widow, c99xblueberry or the northern berry. im going to try and find some feminized seeds too. that'll make it alot easier for me. any more suggestions guys for a first timer?

I might be tempted to go with something like Hmmmmm Blue Mystic ?

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

DannyDarko said:
thanks hippy:) well i got lowryder out now. its narrowed donw to white widow, c99xblueberry or the northern berry. im going to try and find some feminized seeds too. that'll make it alot easier for me. any more suggestions guys for a first timer?

I have found that my White Widow is a very active heady high...not sure it would be what you're looking for if you want something to mellow you out...I get really buzzed but it makes me want to talk and talk with lots of ideas flowing, IMHO, not sure it would be good for anxiety/insomnia.

Let us know what you finally choose! :D

Latest posts

Back