soil?/ got some new friends..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captain23

Reaction score
hello there every1....So yesterday my friend gave me 7 plants that she has going from her crop,, and she gave me some loom .. my ? is can I mix the loom with my bag of happy frog to make more? I have like 1 to 1 ratio of each fyi.. here are the new friends. ALSO I WAS WONDERING ABOUT STORING MY SOIL. I LIVE IN A CONDO SO I DONT HAVE ALOT OF OUTSIDE SPACE LOLO SO I HAVE THE AREA WERE MY TENT IS SETUP AND I HAVE MY DECK, CAN I KEEP THE SOIL IN A TOTE AND SHOULD I PUT HOLES IN IT FOR AIR AND SHOULD I KEEP IT INSIDES/OUTSIDE? ANY TIPS HELPFUL.. #LearnAsIGrow.. editing at monday eve.. so guys i mixed the happy frog and my loom i got and perlite and this is wht it came out it feels nice and airy and we will see this is the plant we were talking about tht was looking sick i repotted it to a 5gal fabric.. here is it.. so now my ? is do i water these at all after i repot????

Attachments

• new friends1.jpg
    new friends1.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • newfriend2.jpg
    newfriend2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • new1.jpg
    new1.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • new2.jpg
    new2.jpg
  • new3.jpg
    new3.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • new4.jpg
    new4.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
You should mix in some perlite with the loam since that is usually pretty good at retaining moisture. I am not much of a measurer so I can’t really say how much. I do things by eye. Maybe try to match it so it looks similar to the happy frog(or maybe even a bit heavier than HF since I used it last summer and it didn’t dry out as quickly as I like). Also, be on the lookout for insects(in both the loam and the HF). I think another member suspected she got some thrips or spider mites from the HF and loam from outside will undoubtedly have all kinds of living things in it, both beneficial and not beneficial.

Hey captain. Store your soil? The extra soil not in your pots can be stored in the bag it came in tightly sealed or a tote would also be good. Want to try to keep any bugs or egg laying critters like moths as well as gnats which I find in my grows more when I use soil not stored properly or maybe reuse soil. Your plants should grow nice on your little patio but it may fill up pretty quick. If your kitty in the picture likes cannabis leaves, you may have to come up with a plan to protect them. Good luck with your grow and keep us posted ✌️

You should mix in some perlite with the loam since that is usually pretty good at retaining moisture. I am not much of a measurer so I can’t really say how much. I do things by eye. Maybe try to match it so it looks similar to the happy frog(or maybe even a bit heavier than HF since I used it last summer and it didn’t dry out as quickly as I like). Also, be on the lookout for insects(in both the loam and the HF). I think another member suspected she got some thrips or spider mites from the HF and loam from outside will undoubtedly have all kinds of living things in it, both beneficial and not beneficial.
YES I GOT SOME PERLITE BECAUSE IN THE OTHER POST ABOUT MY SICK PLANT IT WAS SUGGESTED TO ADD IT TO THE happy FROG BUT AFTER THT WAS WHEN I GOT THE LOOM.. AND I WAS SAY THE 1 TO 1 IS WHAT I HAVE IN LOOM ,, BUT YEA I CAN EYE IT ALSO..BUT THX FOR THE INSIGHT..

Hey captain. Store your soil? The extra soil not in your pots can be stored in the bag it came in tightly sealed or a tote would also be good. Want to try to keep any bugs or egg laying critters like moths as well as gnats which I find in my grows more when I use soil not stored properly or maybe reuse soil. Your plants should grow nice on your little patio but it may fill up pretty quick. If your kitty in the picture likes cannabis leaves, you may have to come up with a plan to protect them. Good luck with your grow and keep us posted ✌️
OK COOl.. ima store it in the tote.. yea since I'm learning as i grow im pro going to do some outside and i have my tent setting up also. And im not sure if she like them yet i keep introducing her to bud every time i light up around it etc.. but i know she thinks she can just climb up my screen like a spider, Lolo..

Attachments

• cat1.jpg
    cat1.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • cat2.jpg
    cat2.jpg
What strain cannabis are they?

Are you planting them in the pots under the box of weed?
im not sure of what these are, as my friend gave them to me.. but i did buy some seeds and those i will be starting soon just cuz i bben trying to learn and get everything i need but u will know every step of my journey as you guys are my mentors.. and i can put them in those pots i had them from some palms tht didnt make it and i also have 5 gal fabric pots.

YES I GOT SOME PERLITE BECAUSE IN THE OTHER POST ABOUT MY SICK PLANT IT WAS SUGGESTED TO ADD IT TO THE happy FROG BUT AFTER THT WAS WHEN I GOT THE LOOM.. AND I WAS SAY THE 1 TO 1 IS WHAT I HAVE IN LOOM ,, BUT YEA I CAN EYE IT ALSO..BUT THX FOR THE INSIGHT..

turn your Caps Lock off Amigo , otherwise it looks like you are YELLING AT US!

yea im srry guys dont mean to.. and me yell not me not never lolo i have my inside voice on but my keyboard likes to use its outside type.. lolo thx

thanks Amigo

but yeah , with big thumbs and poor eyesight , it happens

im not sure of what these are, as my friend gave them to me.. but i did buy some seeds and those i will be starting soon just cuz i bben trying to learn and get everything i need but u will know every step of my journey as you guys are my mentors.. and i can put them in those pots i had them from some palms tht didnt make it and i also have 5 gal fabric pots.
What kind of seeds did you buy?

What kind of seeds did you buy?
1. each package came with 6 seeds for 20bux usd.

Seeds only-

Feminized - Normal Photoperiod

Early Lemon Berry is a rare evenly balanced hybrid strain (50% indica/50% sativa) created through crossing the infamous Las Vegas Lemon Skunk X Member Berry strains. Looking for an energizing high that won't throw you for a loop? You've found it with Early Lemon Berry. This lovely lady packs a bright and vibrant cerebral high paired with a super relaxing physical effect that will have you feeling mentally active while physically calm for hours on end. It starts with a tingle felt behind the eyes and in the forehead, slowing spreading throughout the rest of your head and leaving you feeling lifted and mentally stimulated, filled with artistic energy and motivation. This tingle will soon work its way throughout the rest of your body, causing you to fall into a deeply relaxed state that's pretty arousing at times, too. Thanks to these effects and its high 20% + average THC level, Early Lemon Berry is said to be perfect for treating conditions such as chronic fatigue depression, chronic pain, nausea or appetite loss and chronic stress. This bud has a bright sweet and sour citrus flavor with hints of ripe berries. The aroma is very similar, although with an earthiness to it, too. Early Lemon Berry buds have small tapered minty green nugs with thick dark orange hairs and a coating of frosty tiny white crystal trichomes.

Seeds only-

Lineages: Triangle OG x Fire OG

Description: Cinnamon Buddha Strain is an indica leaning hybrid cross between two classic, robust OG strains – Triangle OG and Fire OG. Spicy, lemon-pine aromas and earthy flavor may deliver a strong body high and relaxation of the mind. After a long and busy day, Cinnamon Buddha could be the perfect strain choice to help unwind and settle down for the night.

Seeds only-

Exodus Cheese is a hybrid. It is often referred to as just “Cheese” or "UK Cheese”. It is believed to have grown out of Skunk #1 seeds and is originally only available as a clone. Exodus Cheese is well known for its strong and long-lasting effects, leaving users stoned for up to 4+ hours.

4. banana daddy. i couldnt find the info.. i got them from a dispencery i go to so i said ill try them , but i will buy other ones but between these and the ones my friend gave is gunna keep me busy for a while and get my knowledge up..

Latest posts

Back