Need Elecrical Help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That last pic is what you'll see when you shock yourself. For sure.

I'm sorry for pissing people off, and calling people names... I've had a VERY bad week.

I'm sorry for flipping out... my bad

I just want you people to know... this is serious stuff... if something is done wrong, it's not a matter of something simply not looking right, it's a matter of instantanious death, or some other serious consequences.

I've been there myself - I've blown up some expensive tools and equipment myself, and I KNOW what I'm doing... the tiniest little mistake can have some very serious concequences when you are dealing with electricity...

ya gotta understand... I've gotten people fired... EXPERIENCED in electrical, because I've witnessed them doing things incorrectly - and they should KNOW to not be doing things as they are... when you do electrical incorrectly, you endanger not only yourself, but everyone else around you.

PLEASE understand... this is serious stuff here....

Hi there just like to agree with the crazy guy here as i got a pretty bad shock trying to wire up things a few years back & even still got o line across my hand from the burn & i thought :hubba: i knew what i was doing so i got a proper Sparky friend to wire up my fans & stuff this time,i just told him i was building a large lizard cage:cool: so please take his advice & get a PRO as you could also end up burning down your house:eek:

Latest posts

Back