need help again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hawaiian5

Reaction score
So I whent to the garden store to pick up the ingredients for subcools recipe. I am now moreconfused than before. There are so many different kinds of bat guano, blood meal, bone meal. Which ones do I buy? Do I buy the ones that are high in nitrogen or high in phosphorous? Theirs none that are balanced
Its either high in n. Or high in p. Help

high in N for vegging high in PK for flowerng ;)

so which one do i buy?. its subcools recipe remember?. its a no feed soil mix. just water. so im confused as to which one do i buy. they either come high in n or high in p. which ones? thx

Talk to NVThis, DirtyOldSouth, or Qman...I know these guys are running Subs SS. I've never used it, I'd think as far as the guano's go you would use that more as a tea watering with, use a high N while vegging, and high P in flower. It's been awhile since I looked at that article, and have not used it so, don't hold me to it.

The bone and blood meal, that would get mixed in the soil, which is N and P also..........maybe they do add the bat crap to, but I've usually heard of makeing teas with that. PM one of those I guys I mentioned, they are more familiar with it.

OK thx. Will start my mix on saturday. Ill take pics, but I only have my Droid phone camera. Give will follow. Aloha

Latest posts

Back