Need help identifying a bug...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Six

Perfect smile..chronic...
Reaction score
:holysheep: I have sprayed it several times but it appears to be ineffective, if i can identify maybe i can find a pesticide that might work...:hubba:

07-01-09_1144.jpg

Ok well, i thought it was kindof funny anyways...lol....guess my smoke is better than yours...lol

Biggest bug I ever saw. May need a grenade to get rid of that one. :p

(I thought it was funny too :))

Reactions: Six
Very Fast Lead.

Disclaimer: I would never hurt or condone the abuse of animals. My post is intended to be humourous in natue.

Lol...gotcha....she likes to bite the lower fan leaves...first time i saw it i thought i had some huge bug somewhere i wasnt seein, then i caught her....i gave her a good dose of straight up rain water from the spray bottle...i still get a few leaves chewed up from time to time...she only does it when im not around, she knows what shes doin....goona get one of those child safety gates and see if that does the trick...

Cats just LOVE gardening ! They also bring in mites and thrips too ! I have stopped letting my dog go in the room too.

i have had a similar problem, so i went about getting them their own.
now i have this massive catnip patch out in the side yard.
i love my cats being baked... :D

I found that the harder I tried to keep my Maine Coone from my plants the harder he tried to get to them...so I let him near one for a half hour while I baby sat the two and now he has no interest in them anymore....

Latest posts

Back