need help keeping alive!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bisyloc

Reaction score
This is my first time I have had A bud plant and I dont know a thing can anybody help?:confused:

Welcome aboard my friend, now definitely check those links out, and if you are ready to get serious about growing ill let you know that if youre not ready to commit to a full grow with the right equipment dont even bother.. MJ growing is a tricky thing and in order to get a good outcome you need to spend a little money.. Good Luck.. and PATIENCE is the key..

I would suggest reading at a MINIMUM, two of the standard grow books in this link, (not the specialty books):

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/results.asp?WRD=Marijuana&z=y&cds2Pid=9481

Then read all of the links in the other posts in this thread. At that point, which will be a month or so from now, you'll know enough to grow without falling into the many potholes, (pun intended), that most first time growers fall into.

It will save you time, frustration, and money to do it the right way.

i'm a new commer also. i've commited to the grow as you should. don't waiste your time and money if you don't want to grow seriously.
listen to these guy's, they know man.
i started with some knowlege but being around this forum has taught me all i know, along with what you'll learn as you grow. READ! keep it gone on!

Great links and great advice, stoneys right on knowledge is the key to growing any bud being good or bad, and bunkins right this place is great for learning about things you wont find in a "grow your own chronic" vid, but these videos are the best place to start, gives you a quick and easy understanding of the basics

In my opinion MJ is easy to grow and hard to perfect. It is mostly trial and error and hopefully the Vids and books will help. The real knowledge comes after you've finished your first and sometimes second crop. My stuff has increasingly got better over time. The stuff you wont learn in vids or books is how you use your nutes and what nutes you choose. I like Fox Farm if cost is an issue. If from what I hear "since I have never got the opportunity to try it due to availabilty in my area" Advanced Nutrients Conniseur is supposed to be "THE STUFF" for bloom. Most veg or Nitrogen nutes will give you fairly similar results but the difference is in the bloom nutes for me. Good luck and just have fun with it.

Stunzeed..

Latest posts

Back