Need help with sexing my Babies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ILoveganja.com

Reaction score
My Babies will be 6 weeks this sunday and i think they are already showing signs. I need a little help to confirm what i already think. If yall could take a look at the pics and just tell me what you think about them. Not only sexing them but tell me how yall think they look.

SANY0612.jpg

SANY0613.jpg

SANY0614.jpg

SANY0615.jpg

SANY0616.jpg

SANY0617.jpg

SANY0618.jpg

SANY0619.jpg

SANY0620.jpg

SANY0621.jpg

SANY0622.jpg

They look good.
I can't tell sex from the pictures submitted. We ned a close up of the nodes (where branches conect to main stem) as close of a shot as you can get clearly.

:yeahthat: and are they alternateing..may need another week useally starts to preflower 6weeks..so Sunday huh?

I am almost for sure now that both of my babies are ladies. Dont have a real good shot at them but good enough. Just since a few days ago they have shot up. THIS MY FIRST GROW AND I AM A PROUD DAD OF MY LIL GIRLS, JUST HOPE THEY DONT GO TRANSEXUAL ON ME. I WILL HAVE TO DISOWN MY GIRLS/BOYS IF THEY DO THAT. I AM NO PERVERT BUT I HOPE MY LIL GIRLS SPREAD THEIR LEGS WIDE AND HAVE PHAT BUDS>LOL. I MIGHT JUST BE A LIL **** UP OFF THE GOOD REEFA. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK.

SANY0623.jpg

SANY0624.jpg

SANY0625.jpg

SANY0626.jpg

SANY0627.jpg

SANY0628.jpg

SANY0629.jpg

SANY0630.jpg

SANY0631.jpg

SANY0632.jpg

I dont what to do with her on the left she is growing very wild any suggestions.

almost sure? i dunno m8, maybe it's just me, but i don't see any sign either way yet.
hopefully though :)

*what do you mean "growing wild"? they look pretty even to me.. it's a little bushier, but that's good.

Ok so Bushier is a good thing. For some reason I thought your plants should be semetrical to the eye and almost perfect. Like i say this is my first grow and I'm learning every day. Yeah I cant get a good/close enough shot so yall can see the pointy thing in the middle, Excuse me for lack of terminalogy in this area. Tomorrow will make it 6 weeks in Veg and when it hits 7 weeks im thinking about taking them into flowering. Next time I may grow hydroponically. I already have the 4x4 flow and drain tray w/ the stand, got the 25 gallon reservoir. I have the pump and all the ect. But I have to study a little more and then proceed.

Your not going to know if they are male or female yet because you still have the plants in veg stage ;)

4u2sm0ke said:
I dont see the nodes alternating yet..and you can tell sex in veg myfriend. Not contradicting you HIE but Hairs will show..:confused:

I agree fully :)

But in veg at this stage with no alternating nodes is going to show nothing, ILoveganja is going to put them to flower in a week, so no sex is going to show yet in the veg stage as it is, well done, sometimes its good to have a kick to remind me to word things better sometimes :aok:

hey.. I might can tell one of that is male... by look at the early stage of male develop balls off that nodes/stem if you could see that shaped of balls?

thats how I found my indica/afg was male.. wait a little long.. maybe your genetic is different.. and cross your fingers, be sure to run 18/6 and nutes, have lot of lumen for that plants.. it might go to be females.. see hairs yet?

although it is still unclear the sex of the plant, i must say they look great, good job mayne! ill be hoping for ya that they turn out female!

i can see you did some topping. Have any recent pics of how thats looking?

Latest posts

Back