need help!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbuzz123

Reaction score
i need to find a shop by me!! i could get suplies hydroponic what are some names of good shops

jbuzz123 said:
i need to find a shop by me!! i could get suplies hydroponic what are some names of good shops

thats gonna be a tuff one since we have no idea where your from :giggle:

the east coast bla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jbuzz123 said:
new jersey
Bad IDEA... telling people on forum where you are from is n ot a good idea man..:eek: :eek:

but to help you out, google hydroponic shops in new jersey and im more than positive something will come up...

Firepower said:
Bad IDEA... telling people on forum where you are from is n ot a good idea man..:eek: :eek:

but to help you out, google hydroponic shops in new jersey and im more than positive something will come up...

very true that isnt a good idea to say where you are from but just his state is kinda vague you know and your right all you have to do is a search for indoor garden centers and that will bring up whichever ones are closest to you just get in your search box type in indoor garden centers blank NJ

Dubbaman said:
thats gonna be a tuff one since we have no idea where your from :giggle:

I caught the joke dubba. but let's all help the newb's out till they get the knack of the forum. Sometimes newb's might not know the ins and outs.
Thanks guys for telling him not to post anymore info.

Welcome to the forum.
Tell ya the truth you can't beat internet prices on lights and things. but for ferts and soil...good to go with local shops.

i really ment no harm by asking it either i guess that i thought that if he was going to respond this way it would have been thru a PM or something like that ... but its al good cause ive been to NJ and i dont wanna go back lol j/k

Latest posts

Back