need some help!! had a rough cople of months

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ms4ms

ms4ms
Reaction score
I havn't posted in a long time for me. I really am not sure what i did wrong but all of my girls just died. The snow white is the only girl left and I think she hermi'ed on me??? I know I see pistols butr it looks like some pods also....it seems to be taking so long to show definite sex. The other bigger plant is the last afghan clone so know her sex. I have had several of these clones to get to this point or a little older and they die on me, 3 girls in about 2 months.The baby in the closet already has alternating nodes and she? is just days old. it is a haze skunk cross and as silly as it sounds I alreaDY THINK SHE LOOKS LIKE A LADY.Nice skinny leaves and 2 sets of nodes. Anyway,I geuss I am over/under feeding,nuteing them to quick painful deaths and i was really upset, hence no posts. Right now i am feeding the snow white daily with about a 1/4 gallon of food and nutesw, all fox farm including soil. The clone has had nothing yet but is getting close. I will start out at 1/2 strenght soon but will take some more clones first. I wish I could take one to flower???? help please

IMG_0515.JPG

IMG_0516.JPG

IMG_0517.JPG

IMG_0521.JPG

IMG_0522.JPG

IMG_0523.JPG

IMG_0524.JPG

if thats a skunk x haze cross,i hope you have some patience.i went to mjp yesterday and seen a dude that had been flowering for 121 days..its just now ready to get harvested.this cross is a stretcher,that takes a long time to finish up.i'd recommend flipping to 12/12 on them when theyre no taller than 8 inches..once you flip,theyre gonna get tall QUICK i flipped 2 weeks ago tonight,they were 10 inches when i flipped..they are now 31 inches tall.

Im not sure what your whole setup is but ut looks like you could use some more airflow MJ needs oxygen and if there isnt a constant supply of it they cant grow right. other than that you should have a thermometer with a humidity meter on it. not sure if you already have those things but just thought i would give me 2 cents.

sounds like you are over feeding her to me.quart every day.kinda much,jmo.good luck

i do have a circulation system in place but probably is to small. I really need to know how much actual water others feed there plants at say mid-veg all the way to flower.I am using 10" pots and they hold alot of soil so what do you(all) give?? quarts,litre's, gallons... I need an idea of this please.

just water them until you see water coming out of the bottom.i water mine once every 2 or 3 days. (although my plants are in coco) but even when i grew in soil.this is how i did it.

i can usually feed all three with 1/2-3/4 gallons of water (theyre in 1 gallon pots)

i like to give couple of waterings a week. i give 6 cups per plant twice a week, one w/ nutes & one w/o. about once a month i will saturate til water comes flowing out, about one gallon. oh yeah im in 3 gal pots

for the input guys... that is a haze skunk cross and i will let her flower forever if need be. still hoping my feeding schedule is ok. I am going to make a pre veg shelf, so my hopeful girl, the above mentioned cross can be weaned to the light it will recieve when I move it into the full veg room.

Good luck on this my friend..

is that a clone in the last picture you took?...if it is its a big cliping you took..and would say to take clips at 3-4" when there are alternating nodes..keep usinformed and careful on the nutes friend

Latest posts

Back