need to raise Ph

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What can i use to rais my Ph??? I spilled my bottle of base the other day.. need help fast, plants showing aigns of magnesium defc anf i need to get this in check... 3 weeks from harvest for 6 of them and 5 weeks away for one of them..... been a long time since i been here... had to make me another screenname(same1 jus added 2)

I would say to get a bottle of PH+ from the grow store, but if you can't get that right away then go to the garden store/home depot and pick up some dolomitic lime in the powder form. If you are growing in soil you need to have that anyway. Mix up 3-4heaping tablespoons in a gallon of water and pour into soil at next watering. Don't pour the whole gallon though if it is too much for the size container of your plant, as you don't want it to flush through, just thoroughly wet the soil of each plant. This will also help with calmag deficiency as well :) It should bring up your PH a good bit depending on how low it is.

Thanks, i had jus got some ph up, i had spilled a whole bottle @ first.... got some epsome salt aswell.. never grown with lime, will try it next go around

Latest posts

Back