Needing Help With Skunk 1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrowersApprentice

still learning..
Reaction score
Hey there everyone,

So this is my first grow, I am currently growing Blue Dream, Blue Angel, Afgoo, Double Purple Doja, Skunk 1, Quazy Train (from seed), Green Crack, and some GSC.

I'm using all outdoor grow...literally.. its just outdoor, I am using Roots Organic Soil and Premium Organic Pearlite - I've only used the PH nutrients on some plants, then stopped using it.

My main issue is my skunk 1

I need help understanding why it's wilting like it is. I changed the soil and added a fresh layer.

Here's what it looks like:

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=207760&stc=1&d=1376453981

I water it enough. If anyone good with this strain knows how it works, please help me out.

bhcLtbIX.jpeg

My first guess would be some kind of critters attacking the roots.

What do you mean by changed the soil? If the plant had such a lack of roots that you could actually change the soil, no root ball, then that could be the problem.

And by water it enough, do you let the bucket lose at least 2/3rds of it's fully saturated weight before watering again? If not, it could be simple over watering.

I would pop some holes in the side othe container..allow more o2 to the roots..will also help dry up the plant...That dont look anything like My skunk1..and she looks to be in bloom?...may have to cut your loss on that one bro...Best of my mojo coming to you

:48:

Melvan said:
My first guess would be some kind of critters attacking the roots.

No critters, I just checked the roots yesterday afternoon.

Melvan said:
What do you mean by changed the soil? If the plant had such a lack of roots that you could actually change the soil, no root ball, then that could be the problem.

I changed the soil to alternate the medium with a more fresh batch.

Melvan said:
And by water it enough, do you let the bucket lose at least 2/3rds of it's fully saturated weight before watering again? If not, it could be simple over watering.

I haven't done any largely in depth measurements on the water amount, I've been careful - I honestly am beginning to think it either has Nutrient Lock or just got fried.

At any rate

4u2sm0ke said:
I would pop some holes in the side othe container..allow more o2 to the roots..will also help dry up the plant...That dont look anything like My skunk1..and she looks to be in bloom?...may have to cut your loss on that one bro...Best of my mojo coming to you

Thanks bro, I appreciate the well wishes, I'm probably going to maybe call this one a learning lesson.

Rosebud said:
I vote over water...just a guess..good luck

Thank you as well, I appreciate it.

GrowersApprentice said:
Hey there everyone,

So this is my first grow, I am currently growing Blue Dream, Blue Angel, Afgoo, Double Purple Doja, Skunk 1, Quazy Train (from seed), Green Crack, and some GSC.

I'm using all outdoor grow...literally.. its just outdoor, I am using Roots Organic Soil and Premium Organic Pearlite - I've only used the PH nutrients on some plants, then stopped using it.

My main issue is my skunk 1

I need help understanding why it's wilting like it is. I changed the soil and added a fresh layer.

Here's what it looks like:

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=207760&stc=1&d=1376453981

I water it enough. If anyone good with this strain knows how it works, please help me out.

What is the purpose of so much pelite?? All I can see is perlite. How much is in there, percentage?? why so much on top?? a weed stop??:) i'm a fairly new guy too and just trying to understand. thanks..these guys know tons more than i will ever know but mine wilt like that when they need water bad..i'll bet they are correct though..:)

Latest posts

Back