never thot i'd find swag so beautiful..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monkeybusiness

98% chimp
Reaction score
Well friends, here it is..
The last batch of pot i ever bought. Sadly, it was swag but i love to pull it out every now and again juuuust to remind myself. It's especially fun to pull it out when i'm burping jars. mwa ha ha ha ha.
Just thot i'd share..

P1010264.JPG

P1010265.JPG

P1010271.JPG

P1010267.JPG

that looks soooo good..can I have mine with extra seeds please:)

:giggle: its like a picture of an pig on a fridge door ,,to remind you to "you dont want that" and to keep burping your own jars :giggle:

cmd420 said:
that looks soooo good..can I have mine with extra seeds please:)
hahaha. Ya know.. by swag standards, it was pretty darn alright. I try to keep a jar from every harvest and it's pretty laughable to have this in the collection but just seems soooooo right somehow.

UKgirl420 said:
:giggle: its like a picture of an pig on a fridge door ,,to remind you to "you dont want that" and to keep burping your own jars :giggle:

exactly!!

All I have been able to find in my area for the last month is garbage worse than your pics.I got my hands on a bone of some good kb tonight and I am finally blazed after a month.I'm lovin it.Wheres the munchies?:confused2:

that's funny..it's all about perspective...when I lived in TX, all I could get was basically dirt Mex weed..then I got some like that and I was floored...When I moved back to the bay area, I brought some with me and offered it to my brother...he laughed, then proceeded to make up a song which I have yet to live down...it goes like this:

"Chill (that's my nickname) is tryin to sell me Mex

Chill is tryin to sell me Mex

Why are you tryin to sell me Mex, Chill?.."

That's pretty much it....you get the idea...

cmd420...Chill Superbaby:)

Are you baked:confused:

Did you use your dirty Undies as a ringer?

How's San Fran treating you??
Great place to eat food and listen to music!!!

that stuff tears my lungs up....makes me cough up green junk and is all around ewy....I use to lose my voice smoking it back in the day and it made my eyes soooo red.

Latest posts

Back