NEW BEGINNINGS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In may my friends I will definitely have a harvest I’m just confirming that yall on the west coast is missing out on a grow period outside it can definitely be done especially where temperatures don’t get to freezing below 32 degrees oh well each February I will be planting clones for a early summer harvest cheat yourself I will take all the sun has to offer year round so if you have not read my thread OUTSIDE GROWERS MAY 16 IS YOUR OUTSIDE PLANTING DATE WHERE YOUR PLANTS WILL NOT TRY TO FLOWER BUT TO VEG TILL ROUND JULY 21 you should be able to sex your plants around July 21 if you planted seeds oh well HAPPY GROWING

In may my friends I will definitely have a harvest I’m just confirming that yall on the west coast is missing out on a grow period outside it can definitely be done especially where temperatures don’t get to freezing below 32 degrees oh well each February I will be planting clones for a early summer harvest cheat yourself I will take all the sun has to offer year round so if you have not read my thread OUTSIDE GROWERS MAY 16 IS YOUR OUTSIDE PLANTING DATE WHERE YOUR PLANTS WILL NOT TRY TO FLOWER BUT TO VEG TILL ROUND JULY 21 you should be able to sex your plants around July 21 if you planted seeds oh well HAPPY GROWING
I didn't do clones but I did veg them 8 weeks inside b4 putting them outside. They are budding nice. I should be with you on an early summer Harvest. I already have replacements on deck ready to take their places when it is harvest time. I am with you on this rotation thing.

I didn't do clones but I did veg them 8 weeks inside b4 putting them outside. They are budding nice. I should be with you on an early summer Harvest. I already have replacements on deck ready to take their places when it is harvest time. I am with you on this rotation thing.
Haaaa a great rotation will keep you smoking freeeeeee

IMG_1217.jpeg

Yesterday I harvested my first round of weed for the year from outside yup I had some early finishers so all the rest of the outside crop will be harvested by may 10-15 and then it’s summer crop time I’m literally giving up the recipe what I’m giving up is over a decade of knowledge but if you want to maximize your outdoor yield and you on the west coast mainly California these dates is golden I can literally harvest four times in a year if I wanted to go there HAPPY GROWING

Latest posts

Back