New Grow. Day 7 bloom. *PICS*

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
parkingjoe said:
hey stunseed here i was thinking you was a newbie grower

:yeahthat: :yeahthat: :yeahthat: :yeahthat: :yeahthat:

lol

you is da man dude

smoking looking grow dude

keep up the quality work man

pkj

Thanks PKJ!!! I will post more pics when the buds start forming. I dont wanna be one of those guys that posts the same 100 bad minimally different pics just to keep the thread moving. Thanks for stopping by.

Stunzeed..:farm:

SmokinMom said:
Can I move in with you please sir? :D

AWESOME!!!

:hubba: :hubba: Thanks SM. Congrats on the Mod position.:D :D

:holysheep: Thats one hell of a forest you got
there..stunseed.......:holysheep:

imsoborednow said:
:holysheep: Thats one hell of a forest you got there..stunseed.......:holysheep:

Real nice forest, cant wait to see more pics.

Looks great!!
the last pix, it shows that there in a wooden box, or do u have 5 gal bucket in there for each plants ?

How do u have that ? Just curious !

Flyinghigh said:
Looks great!!
the last pix, it shows that there in a wooden box, or do u have 5 gal bucket in there for each plants ?

How do u have that ? Just curious !

:) ...... No wooden boxes. Just 15 gallon buckets and lots of TLC. IMO 5 gal buckets are no good for tree style grows. This is the way I can tell. At the end of the grow slide out the dirt and examine the root system. In 5 gal they are FULL of roots telling me they could use more room. Try 15 gal, you will be surprised with how full that gets with roots. More roots means it can support a larger canopy also the more roots the more nutrient uptake. I have seen E mans grow in a tablespoon (r something like that) of dirt and thats impressive to say the very least. Eman is also a very experienced grower!!!!! I am no professional by any means and do not claim to be, I just like to share what works for me.

(Dang I took a bong hit before I posted and went off)

Stunzeed..

You're lawfully allowed to grow? Thats pretty awesome haha.

Anyway that's a very nice forest you're growing

stunzeed said:
I have a total of 18 plants. Thats the max I can have by law. I am a MM grower. I will have 24 next time since I am obtaining another card.

:farm: Stunzeed..:farm:

Ok where do I have to move and what illness do I need to contract to be able to have a grow like that and not be breaking the law. That is awseome. Very nice looking grow. I agree with you about the pot size, less care required simply because of the bigger root system, and bigger plants.

Nice stuff. The Strawberry Cough reminded me of that movie, Children of Men. Jasper was growing that same strain :)

Here are some pics of my DIY cloner and some clones taken. They look so fresh!!! Like I cut them an hour ago. I dont use anything but water in my cloner (talk about organic... like I care) and get roots in 6-7 days. I put the ones in the cups last night. Let me know what you think.

Stunzeed..

000_1115.jpg

000_1116.jpg

What kind of pad do you have underneath, also what temp do you keep the water at?

Mutt said:
What kind of pad do you have underneath, also what temp do you keep the water at?

I use a seedling mat. It keeps it perfect temperature then I use natural light. They seem to thrive as cuttings in natural light. Thanks for stopping by and checking out my thread. I will be posting new pics tommorrow as it is day 14 then. Thanks for the rep points Mutt!!!!

Stunzeed..

I have a Q for the plant(jungle) in the first page.
1. How many plants are there.
2. What if one like grows mold or something else and its in the middle of the crop, how do u find out.

Latest posts

Back