New Grow ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey all just an update ... The first few pics are of some things that have finished up and curing .. the next few are of the the next few ladies that will be finishing up ..the last few pics are of the newest group to join in the fun ...

EZ&SAFE

j1 (Medium).jpg

j2 (Medium).jpg

mk1 (Medium).jpg

mk2 (Medium).jpg

mk3 (Medium).jpg

mk4 (Medium).jpg

mk5 (Medium).jpg

rm1 (Medium).jpg

rm2 (Medium).jpg

rm3 (Medium).jpg

matt612346 said:
yummy yummy in my tummy. how much did you end up getting?

If i told you i would then have to kill you ....:)....I never kiss and tell....:D

EZ&SAFE

RUDEBWOY said:
Ummm what you talkin bout Willis?? Lol :hubba:

sure did get a nice harvest.. enjoy that smoke man.. i can smell it from here:D

flaboy88 said:
sure did get a nice harvest.. enjoy that smoke man.. i can smell it from here:D

Yes indeed it's the gift that keeps on giving .... :hubba:

EZ&SAFE

RUDEBWOY said:
Well Gang i been busy lately puttin a new vegging system togethor and so far it's been working out wonderful ... i have 2 coolers set up with 13 in the big one and 11 in the smaller one .... in the large cooler i have 10 Purple Kush ,1 Lemon Haze , & 2 Uknown .... So far in the smaller cooler i have 3Apple Kush, 2 Master Kush (clones),1 Sweet Tooth, & i have 5 White Rhino clones going in as soon as they get some roots goin ....I'm 18 days in so far ....
what are they planted in? it looks like balls of **** to me :confused:

I see your trying to grow marijuana...shhhh i won't tell anybody!

Reactions: D3
the chef said:
I see your trying to grow marijuana...shhhh i won't tell anybody!

Is that what's going on ? Hmmm... The guy at the store said they were some new breed of tomatoes....LOLOLOLOLO....:eek::eek::eek:

:ccc::ccc::ccc::ccc::ccc::ccc::ccc:

Very nice RB! Tomatos ?......Naw it's a new type of salad!

Latest posts

Back