New here and a new grower asking a question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brozz

Reaction score
I see where alot of people trim off the lower leaves during flower so since mine have buds, should i start trimming?
Also should i trim the buds leaves too?

Attachments

• 4.JPG
    11.5 MB · Views: 0
  • maybe.JPG
    11.2 MB · Views: 0
  • yup.JPG
    8.3 MB · Views: 0
I clean up around the base of the plant so nothings in the medium and that's about it.
I can't se any pics sadly.

hello brozz and welcome aboard

I clicked on the icons and it took me to an off site picture hosting platform…but yeah , I saw the photos

nice looking outdoor plants…what strains are they?

as the dog already said , a lot of the clean up is done earlier in veg , youhave a big hairy bush there now

but the good news is yes , you can start defoliating anytime and up to 30% of those big fan leaves can be selectively removed to increase air flow and expose buds to more light and other benefits too

and removing up to 30% of the leaves will not hurt the photosynthesis process

all the best

cheers
big

I saw the pictures, just took a long time to load up. I trim the bottom stuff plus anything ugly. One of your plants looks like mine that did some kind of re veg thing. I had tons of single leaf fans all over the buds and did remove quite a few to give the buds some breathing room. Don’t know if this was the best idea but felt that if I didn’t, I would lose them to bud rot as the vegetation was unreal.

IMG_4565.JPG
IMG_4573.JPG
IMG_4569.JPG
IMG_4567.JPG

hello brozz and welcome aboard

I clicked on the icons and it took me to an off site picture hosting platform…but yeah , I saw the photos

nice looking outdoor plants…what strains are they?

as the dog already said , a lot of the clean up is done earlier in veg , youhave a big hairy bush there now

but the good news is yes , you can start defoliating anytime and up to 30% of those big fan leaves can be selectively removed to increase air flow and expose buds to more light and other benefits too

and removing up to 30% of the leaves will not hurt the photosynthesis process

all the best

cheers
big
Thanks

Latest posts

Back