Nice to meet you all! I'm looking for some help....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cberg3822

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

New here! Nice to meet you all and thank you for having me. I'm a new grower, starting with just a few outdoor plants. Is there a thread you recommend where I could ask questions and upload pictures with my examples?

I am looking forward to hearing back.

Thank you!

Welcome Cberg. The gentleman above me is an outdoor grower. His plants look like trees.
Fire away with you concerns or questions.
We have some of the most talented growers on the net.
Have fun.

Welcome Cberg. The gentleman above me is an outdoor grower. His plants look like trees.
Fire away with you concerns or questions.
We have some of the most talented growers on the net.
Have fun.

its true

🤡🤡

IMG_3265.jpeg

Lol you guys are awesome, thank you all! Ok so I'll try to keep it short, here goes. My schedule is busy, so I apologize for the late reply.

I've always smoked, never grown, and randomly came across an old friend that had a couple of plants that he wanted to give away. I took the plants on 6/20, and they've grown a good amount. We'll call them Plant #1 and Plant #2, pictures attached. Plant #1 is the smaller one that is already flowering. This is my first time growing, I don't know what kind of cannabis this is, so I have a few questions.

Plant #1:
Currently just above 24"inches tall. It started flowering on 7/03. I have no clue if this is to be expected, maybe it's an auto-flower... not too sure. Would love your feedback. I was also planning to transplant it into the larger, 30-gallon fabric bag in the picture, but the morning I went to do it, it had just started flowering. I read online that I should not transplant it during flowering, so I left it alone. I was also going to top it that morning, but again, left it alone, as it had started flowering.
- Why do you think it started flowering so early?
- With it being so small, what do you expect the yield will be?
- When would I know is the right time to harvest?
- What type of cage/fencing should I use?
- Should I tie it down/train in any certain way that can improve yield?
- Why do you think these are so much smaller than some of the plants I've seen on youtube?

Plant #2:
Currently just above 27"inches tall. Not sure about this one at all, as it is completely different than the other one. I've kept it separate from the other one. The current location get's less sun on a daily basis, so if it is female, I am considering moving it closer to its sister. I did top this one on 7/03.
- Is this even a female? I am pretty sure it is, but would like confirmation, haha.
- If it is male, are there any benefits to continue growing it, or should I just get rid of it now?
- If it's female, should I move it closer to the other one?
- What type of cage/fencing should I use?
- Should I tie it down/train in any certain way that can improve yield?
- Why do you think these are so much smaller than some of the plants I've seen on youtube?

Any advice you guys can provide is greatly appreciated. I would love to have a decent yield on my first go-around. I'm now also considering growing some indoors after summer.

Please let me know if you guys have any questions for me. Looking forward to your feedback and advice!

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• IMG-3774.jpg
    IMG-3774.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG-3776.jpg
    IMG-3776.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG-3778.jpg
    IMG-3778.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG-3779.jpg
    IMG-3779.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG-3780.jpg
    IMG-3780.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG-3782.jpg
    IMG-3782.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG-3783.jpg
    IMG-3783.jpg
  • IMG-3785.jpg
    IMG-3785.jpg
  • IMG-3786.jpg
    IMG-3786.jpg
  • IMG-3787.jpg
    IMG-3787.jpg
My guess is that your flowering plant is an auto since photos for me usually start to flower mid to late August. The other plant is probably a photo of it is the same ‘age’ as the flowering plant. I would put the plant that is getting less sunlight nearer to the one that gets more sunlight unless you start seeing male flowers(see subby’s pic above).

Latest posts

Back