New Here. Please Help! I went to other sites for help, but no one has anwered.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3 fingerlid said:
Wow...lucky you. I stopped smoking approx 70 days ago and still came up positive last night using the test strips that I bought through ebay. I've been smoking for many years and I guess its going to take me several months to clean my system.

Well, that was a very demoralizing response... I was feeling confident reading about everyone else who's smoked like a week before their test and passed... and then I read this.

If any of you care to respond to my case, it would be much appreciated as I scheduled an interview today with a place I'm almost positive will drug test.

I am 18 years old, 5'7'' and my usual weight averages between 169lbs-175lbs. I've smoked for over 4 years, probably close to 4 1/2. At first it was a weekend thing, more sessions became of more sessions. Smoked daily my junior and senior year of high school. Summer 2010 to fall 2010 was probably the heaviest smoking I've done. I've never been a multiple-blunt per day smoker though.

When I smoke, in the past year 1/2 and for most of my smoking tenure it's been mostly water pipes and bowls. Smoke blunts from time to time, but bongs predominantly have been my choice easily. I'll usually pack 1 full bowl if I'm by myself, and maybe pack another small one. If I'm going between two people it's usually 2-4, MAYBE 5 bowl packs. There have been the days where I just went straight to wake n bakin, and keep packing bowls throughout the day, but then there have also been the times where I wouldn't smoke for 1, 2, or 3 days. I wouldn't call myself the heaviest of the heavy, nor would I say I'm just a weekend user. I was smoking pretty moderately for the past 3 years or so with longest break being 3 weeks maybe 2 or 3 times. Just so you all can have idea how much I would smoke.

My level of exercise decreased once I graduated high school. I took weightlifting and worked out pretty hard, my metabolism was a lot higher back then. I've gained weight but since I started smoking I've gone running about 4 or 5 times most recently, and I've been drinking a lot of water/fluids. I think my exercise level could be better. I'm on around my 6th or 7th tall glass of water today which has been pretty normal. My urine has been clear for mostly the whole time I haven't smoked. If you came to my room right now you would currently see 3 empty water bottles and 4 glasses that I haven't taken back to the kitchen.

I have not touched the ganj since February 10th, 2011 marked on my calendar. Today is March 25th, 2011. It has been 44 days (6 weeks, 2 days). My interview will be held on the 47th day.

This is basically my no bias run-down on what it's been like. My two questions are what is the chance I still have THC in my system and if that gatorade/water combination listed on the marijuanapassion page would work before taking a drug test?

Thanks for any responses in advanced. Now, i really have to take a leak!

water and excersize and no toking and you should be ok for a urine 5-panel which is what most jobs test for. but the interview will not mean you get popped that day. You will probably have a week or two delay. They only test potential employees, not "pre-interview" drug testing. Cost way to much to test every applicant they interviewed. The only test the ones they plan on hiring.
They will call you and tell you to show up at a lab within 12-24 hrs of notice. Friend of mine got Fed-X'd notice and directions from his address to the lab. when he signed for it the company got reciept. Had 12 hrs to show up for test. So stay clean till you hear otherwise :)
you should be ok....it's when you toke as much homegrown dank as we do that it tends to "stick around" a while LOL.
Also remember you have the right to dispute and for them to retest. Get on Ebay for a few bucks a test you can test yourself and see how you are...or go to CVS and get one of there tests. Only way to be sure is test yourself first. I got 5 tests for 7 bucks plus 2 bucks shipping of the internet ;) accurate too. All 5-panels are mostly the same. Some got the strip on the side of the cup with temp. Others got just pee in a dixie cup and stick the test in. All the same science. pass one pass em all if your clean....cheating on the other hand is a whole other ball of wax LOL

Thanks for the reply mutt. Yeah they didn't say anything about a drug test yet, just an interview for that day. I'm about to go sweat out at the gym.

And yeah I got a first check drug test from cvs. I guess negative means "clean" and "preliminary positive" is dirty correct?

Latest posts

Back