New here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diversified

Old Timer
Reaction score
Hello!!! Been loking around the forums. This seems to be the place I have been looking for!!!! Lots of great info. :bong1:

Welcome! Everyone's really helpful, and the moderators do a great job to direct you... but read the site rules first. I made a mistake, but it was handled very tactfully, even then there's no worries.

Hey there,
Let me be amongst the first to say welcome. Yeppers everyone here is pretty cool. We all love good pics of grows, and love to try and be helpful.
Do be cautious with pics that you post as you obviously don't want to reveal yourself of a friend, or maybe show a landmark by accident. Basically just use yer head.
Hey! while I am at it, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !!!

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

theres things that your not aloud to say or do. Try to read the rules, but if your like me and stoney all the time its difficult . Just try hard at it. People will tell you if your doing something wrong. dont take it to heart. thats how i figured it out. good luck and the best to you and a happy new year.

:welcome: to MP. See you around the forum man :bong2:

Hey man welcome to MP:DHope to see you around:aok:
Dro:cool2:

Thanks again for the warm welcome! I've been reading up on indoor gardening because that is what I think I will do. I don't live in the best climate for an outdoor garden. Just from what I've read already, I can see I have alot more reading to do before I start. Right now, I have a room for my garden and that is it. LOL

Latest posts

Back