This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldhippiedad

Reaction score
I registered last week. Just a bit about where I am at. I did a couple of indoor projects over two decades ago. But, had to shut it down because my first child came along and had to give up the closet. Anyway, all the children now grown and gone from the home. I have been doing a great amount of reading and the information here is quite comprehensive. Looking forward to interacting with all of you as I pursue a successful indoor project. :)

Oh, and by the way. I noticed we have another who goes by Old Hippie. Hope this does not lead to any confusion.

...and there's a Hippy in England! In my opinion, we can't have too many Hippies!

AG

Daaaang where did all these hippies come from.:welcome: :beatnik:

oldhippie said:
I registered last week. Just a bit about where I am at. I did a couple of indoor projects over two decades ago. But, had to shut it down because my first child came along and had to give up the closet. Anyway, all the children now grown and gone from the home. I have been doing a great amount of reading and the information here is quite comprehensive. Looking forward to interacting with all of you as I pursue a successful indoor project. :)

Welcome back to growing..this a great site to learn share and meet others that share the same Hobby...Hope to see ya around the boards..until then Take care and be safe

the chef said:
Daaaang where did all these hippies come from.:welcome: :beatnik:

winter time....They comeing outta the Hills :rolleyes:

Where's me acid?
lmao

:lama: Welcome to Marijuana Passion!!! :lama:

:)

Gb

I introduced myself back in October using the name oldhippie. Well, I know there are literally a lot of old hippies here but a number using the same or similiar name. So, I have changed my name here to oldhippiedad.

Thanks to Hick for the help with this change.:cool:

LOL...what is that smell??? Smells like hippies! Welcome oldhippiedad!

Welcome to the site ohdad glad to have ya! froma young hippie here's a toke...dude.:48: :2940th_rasta:

welcome. as u can see lots of peeps to help. don't be shy ask a question everyone loves to help

Latest posts

Back