new question!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gorickyourself

Reaction score
Yes,Please l am wondering why?Certain people aren checking on a regular basics weather people are legal or not!!ls that the new crtiea? Far as l am concern it's nobody's business except for the people that are,the ones who are not!!!That's my 2 pennies if ya all don't like it,thats fine too!!Thanks in advance!! Gorickyourself!:holysheep:

:confused2: what you talking about. This site has nothing to do with legal or not MP is about teaching pl to grow better

Yeah, I'm a bit confused Rick. I don't really even see a question in there. :confused2:

That is what l thought too!if you want?read some of the back post,you will see its on a regular bases feather for 2 days or a week it's there!Thanks in advance:holysheep:

I may not post but there's not a thread here at MP I do not read. I dont see where someone has been harping about anyone needing a MMJ card it get advice here

OH... I think I figured it all out.

Rick thinks he's noticing people asking others a lot if they are legal or not. He wonders if that's the "new criteria"

I haven't really noticed people asking a lot, but some people do ask.

ozzydiodude said:
I may not post but there's not a thread here at MP I do not read. I dont see where someone has been harping about anyone needing a MMJ card it get advice here

:yeahthat:

I see it occasionally, but when it does get asked it is to help the grower.

The only time that gets brought up is when someone posts too much information about themselves or their where abouts. And it is always done to try and protect the poster. Nobody cares if you are legal or not. Hell most of us are not. What we do care about is our safety, both from LEO and thieves.

:woohoo: I'm an illegal :woohoo:

Thats the only time Ive see PPL here ask that question,,,When some Bonehead is putting his business out there for all to see and has no clue he or she could get their butts busted if they are not growing in a Legal State. I have never seen it done in a Nosey way,,just concerned.

gorickyourself said:
Thank You!for clarifying that for me!!!Rick

No problem Rick...I can see where you were coming from but trust me, we don't care if you are legal or not. We all believe MJ should be legal. We just care about the peeps that use this site and don't want to see them jammed up by LEO or anyone else.

Latest posts

Back