New Shed Setup

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrandDaddyToke

SEE U ON THE DARK SIDE
Reaction score
My wife said take outside so this is what I have.
I put in 2 30 amp breakers and ran 2 wires to shed where one line is hooked up to Temp controlled box with timer and outlets.

002.jpg

I have an AC unit that I had to box in so it would not pull the air out. I had to cut a square in the side to let air blow in to the ac because it creates a vacuum
I am feeding C02 so my in line fan also pulls air from shed in and out straight through 2 1000 watt hps lights!

012.jpg 001.jpg

005.jpg 013.jpg

014.jpg 011.jpg

Here are a few pictures of some 10 day old auto AK47's I started to see how things would work.
I plan on doing several Strains in 4 weeks or so once I see that the Co2 is good.
I can keep the temp as low as needed with out any problems and the 1 in-line fan keeps the glass on the lights cool.
I have a splitter on the C02 that runs to 2 separate fans @ each end of the area about 30 sq ft.
I have blacked out both windows with poster board so no light escapes.
My back yard where the shed is has a six foot fence around it so not much anyone can see.

004.jpg 010.jpg

015.jpg

bombbudpuffa said:
Looks good. Those auto ak look great. How old are they?

I think 11 days today. I put them on FF Big Bloom from start and @ 1 week started the Grow Big at 1/2 strength.
@ 6 weeks I am going to start other strains, maybe sooner.
I am just trying to get a handle on the C02 since I have never had to use it.
I borrowed a meter from my hydro store to see what it what it is running @ (PPM).
@ 20 PSI on main regulator and 2 on the other gauge with the little ball that goes up when it is on it is @ 800 ppm in the grow area.
Once they start to flower I will go up to 1200 ppm @ 3.5 on ball gauge or what ever its called.
Once I get the $$ I am going to buy a instrument you can set to ppm you want and it controls it to keep @ that setting, for now when lights are on I run 30 min @ start-up than 15 on 15 off.

ANY SUGGESTIONS???

I have to say I am very impressed with your entire set-up!!! No wonder your plants have turned out phenomenal in the past!!! :aok:

I use the same feeding schedule with my FF nutes and I think it works great!

I'm def. sticking around to watch this grow! Good luck, although you probably don't need it, LOL :smoke1:

unless I missed it I read several posts where peeps are feeding nutes to days old plants. I use ff soil and do not add ANY nutes for 3-4 weeks. Is this a huge mistake? even mgrow has sustaining soil for a couple of weeks?? Am I starving my plants for a month?? :eek:

No you arent starving them. I don't feed for the first 3 or 4 weeks and I have bushes by then. I don't like feeding them early on because the root system is so delicate. I can see giving them a diluted feeding of big bloom for the P and K which helps with root development, but not grow big with gives them N.

ms4ms said:
unless I missed it I read several posts where peeps are feeding nutes to days old plants. I use ff soil and do not add ANY nutes for 3-4 weeks. Is this a huge mistake? even mgrow has sustaining soil for a couple of weeks?? Am I starving my plants for a month?? :eek:

These are Auto AK47 with a 10 week life span @ the most, thats why I feed this strain early. They are on 18/6 for the entire grow. :cool:
If I grow a strain that I veg than flower @12/12 I follow the Fox Farm Nutrient chart which holds off on the nitrogen till week 3 :)

looking good..i too grow in a shed..and you have plenty of power..cant wait to see those Babies Mature..KEEP M GREEN

Latest posts

Back