New To The Place

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi there. Welcome to MP. It's good to have you here. This is a great place to learn/share your knowledge of growing mj. It's also filled with members that are more than willing to help you out in any way possible. I hope to see you around the forums sometime soon. Until then, take care and be safe.

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

sorry guys havent been on in a while but thank you for being so welcoming well just a little info bout myself my names Dizzy..........lol not really but its my nickname but anyways i love to grow outdoors ive been doing it for the past 8 or 9 years ive got currently have 5 plants in the ground but their still babys right now ive got alot more seeds started im thinking of growing 20-25 plants this year im going to start a grow journal pretty soon well happy growing guys see yall around and thanks for the kind welcoming peace

Latest posts

Back