new to the site

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

legalize_freedom

I hope I'm doing this right, I'm new to the computer, I've been growing outdoors for about 15 yrs. new to the indoor scene with 3 grows under my belt there. I just wanted to say hello to everyone, and introduce myself. This is a wonderful website...lots & lots of info! So hello from Michigan USA. my genetics currently: Joey Weed, "AK-47 x Cinderella 99", Dr. Atomic's "Blueberry Jam" (75% NL#5 x 25% DJ Shorts BB), and an Afghani#1 that I've had around for about 10 yrs I can't remember who developed this one (breeder) but I picked the seeds up long ago in Toronto, and it's a good one or I wouldn't still have it around. I really like this site, i'll probably stay in the background reading, unless I feel like what I have to say will be of use to someone. The best advice I have for anyone is that one never knows it all...lessons are always being givin from young and old, if we are open to recieve them. Nice to meet everyone!

Welcome to the group! What better way to improve your computer skills, then by hanging out here on MP. Sounds like you have experience to offer, feel free to jump right in. :)

:welocome: Glad to have ya here...hope to seee ya around the boards...Sounds as tho you have a lot to offer...take care and be safe:48:

Welcome to MP,
the site you will love,
and hate to leave.

Warning, this site maybe addicting.

Welcome aboard Legalize Freedom-

Glad you decided to join us. If you have any questions on how to post or do something on the 'puter (add pics for instance), just ask and someone will be right there to help.

Sounds like on the growing front, perhaps we can learn from you. Thanks for joining and see you around the boards.

thanks for makeing me feel welcome. I have a 16 yr old daughter who is kind of helping me trying to get a lil character up in the corner like the rest of you. It may take me a while to figure this box out but I'll get it eventually...who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks

Hello and welcome to the community, alot of good info here as well as good people..... im sure you will enjoy it :)

Welcome to MP. I have a question for you already legalize freedom. Are you far enough south to have two (2) growing season(s),and if so do you take advantage of it?

Yo Ho legalize_freedom,

Welcome to the site friend, I also live in the colder area to your west, other side of the fresh water. LOL. Late fall, and the temps are changing fast.
Please do take the time to read up on the site rules, you will find them to be few, and easy to abide with.
We are always looking to learn more, and you can feel free to share your thoughts here. I'm an older type guy, even old fashion as some have suggested, but this snarky OL'Beast still loves to learn.
Your gonna find that there are differences of opinion, but we all pretty much chase knowledge here, and The pics are testimony to how good things are going. We like to advise that you set up a good comfy chair, and set yourself to reading.

and Oh-yeah, here hold this---->:48:

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:cool:

Latest posts

Back