New to this forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaPaTiLt

Reaction score
Hey all, I'm looking forward to firing up the lights once again. I found some seeds I had, I have strains like euforia skunk x WR, bblgum x NL, Big Bud, white widow, Northern lights, and citral, Im just pissed that I have to order my favorite which is White Rhino.
I will be ordering my light soon and I have preperations to make in my grow room, wish me luck

good luck, sounds like you've got quite the arsenal of strains to choose from!

Great sounding seeds. Welcome and good luck.

Thanks all for all the well wishes, JW, what is the average age of the growers here, Are there any older growers here that have been doing this a while for us to learn from

wellll, to be specific on something here as everyones age, aint got a clue.
dont care. dont wanna know. :cop: . understand?

welcome to mp. you'll find all sorts of help here. if thats what you want.
have a look over the site rules. see u around tilt...bb...

edit> 18+

Welcome,,,just to answer your earlier question,,,I just had my one hundred and forty second birthday last week! LOL,,,,have fun bro..

welcome to MP :)
Thanks all for all the well wishes, JW, what is the average age of the growers here, Are there any older growers here that have been doing this a while for us to learn from
..we have one member that claims there's dirt in his front yard that is not as old as him..:confused2:..

A boss once told me.."Some ppl have 10 years of experience...other have 1 year 10 times"...;)
hee hee .. I grew my first od crop in 1980. I guess that gives me 1 yr of experience about 25 times..:p

well I have one year experience 35 times...............anybody?

My wife says I m 40 going on 12 most times....Welcome.......

Hamster Lewis said:
My wife says I m 40 going on 12 most times....Welcome.......

Hey I'm middle aged too! :holysheep: and new to the MP community. I've been lurking here for a while, but thought I'd wait to see if you all got busted first, before I joined. But seriously; about the same time I decided to get my hands dirty again, someone close to me was diagnosed with terminal cancer. Most the weed on the street is a crap shoot, and so expensive nowadays. Nothing like paying $100 US for an 1/8 that makes your heart race, when you're more interested in something to help ease your pain, nausea, or just mellow you out.

I did a few indoor and outdoor grows, back in the day, but I wish I had had access to Internet - and MP - back in the day. This place has been a invaluable resource...

A sincere Thank you to the MP community

Latest posts

Back