Newbie Question..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ganjaman143

Reaction score
Hello to all.. Im a first time grower my seed already pop out and sprouted i dont know what is the strain of this it just grew and sprouted.. is there a way to know what my weeds strain is??

Sorry my friend...impossable to know...unless you baught from a seed bank or the breeder...

Welcome to MP too

take care and be safe

:yeah that: there are so many strains that it is impossible to know. Its even hard to tell indica from sativa sometimes as so many are blended now.

Most likely not. Grow it smoke it, love it, it's the best you can do...

hey sorry to interrupt, but i have a question I have an og kush plant that has been flowering for about two weeks now and the buds seem to be growing very little.is it just the strain or is there something wrong? I have been using kushie kush but i'm not getting very big buds. are they going to go through a growth spurt or some thing? please help!

You need to move this to your own thread but to answer your Q, most plants are beginning to "tip up" at two weeks into bloom, so yeah, you've got alot more time for growth...

and yeah, from what I've read the great thing on kushes is the density not quanity that it pushes out...

Latest posts

Back