Nirvana and K.C. Brains

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caretaker

Rx THC
Reaction score
I was checking out the nirvana seeds from attitiude and they seem like a good deal.They are the cheaper of the good strains. Aurora indica, white widow and bublicious were the ones I was checking out. Why are the prices so much more for the other breeders of the same strains? Also I was looking at KC brains. Those are even cheaper. I didnt know anything about those strains but I heard mango was good. For the price of those its worth it if there some good genes. Is there really a difference in spending $30 for nirvana white widow or $100 from another breeder?

That's a good question, someone should know the answer here. Oh and I have purchased Nirvana seeds and KC seeds from Attitude, so far both brands grow some very green leafy plants, just waiting on the buds for a better report.:)

You get what you pay for.
I wouldnt have Nirvana from all the bad things Ive read on them.
Read one where the person had just 1 of 10 crack.

Theres a reason companies like Sensi can charge so much and still stay in business. People trust them, and they are the upmost quality product.

Just dont expect to pay Chevy prices and end up with a Mercedes.

I've grown 5 diff. strains from Nirvana and only 1 strain was bad and it was their WW from about a year ago the rest have done great, Never grown anything from KC Brains...take care..

Latest posts

Back