no flowering on top, plently lower on the plant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeoffTheMess

Reaction score
hey.

so i dont have a picture right now but i can tell you this plant im talking about has a similar problem to the post about curling. only on the top

there is full correct looking growth until you get to the tip of my sativa. the buds on the top are jacked up looking and scragly. but the lower buds are plush and full. what could this be. i will post pictures tonight when i get home

thanks in advance

heres the pics the one with my fingers is a weird leaf ive never seen before, i got a few of them

3154211644_76183dcf99_m.jpg

3154211644_76183dcf99.jpg

3154211640_f88f442298.jpg

godspeedsuckah said:
My guess is heat Bob, that is my final answer.

I don't know what the question is. Original question I think was no flowers on top, but I see flowers but don't know if it is the top. But now its showing curly leaves, I don't know, but I do know that I am well medicated;)

ok so those are the bottom of the plant....here is the top...see it looks jacked up and the flower is alot smaller than the others

3154211610_b876e78c37.jpg

If it is not a heat issue, I would say that it is just growing. Some sativas have a growth spurt after the stretch, which makes the cola look small, but it catches up.....My Durban Poison did that this summer in a outdoor grow, with just a few weeks to go.

they are under 2 70watt HPS lights (one on the side one on the top...and 2 54 watt CFL's in a space that is 5 or 4 feet high by 2 feet deep by 2.5 feet wide

i get paid tommarow, so im going to get a 250 watt with a batwing refector and put it in the closet instead of the armuare.(SP?)

Thank you growdude

i hope so....i'll keep you updated as it matures. probably a week after my new light gets delivered

gracias

Latest posts

Back