No new growth on outdoor plant after 3 weeks??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anarchy2465

Reaction score
Hi I transplanted one of my clones to a larger pot about 3-4 weeks ago. Ever since then it hasn't grown an inch, and I can't see any new growth on the plant. What might be the causes of this? The plant is outdoors on the west coast so it should be growing fine this time of year. I transplanted 3 other plants the same way and they are all a couple feet by now while this one is less than 12 inches. What's going on here?

Howdy! Are they all the same strain? Was there any difference in the rootball between the good and bad when you transplanted? Last one, did you give any of them nutes since the transplant? Pics would be nice, too.

Just my 2 cents, but I don't think it's that strange for plants to stop growing for a while after being moved, due to the stress and all. Any input from more experienced members if that's normal?

Best of luck

Tieme

It is normal for a transplant to not grow for a week, maybe 2 if there was some stress. But, a month seems a little excessive

420benny said:
Howdy! Are they all the same strain? Was there any difference in the rootball between the good and bad when you transplanted? Last one, did you give any of them nutes since the transplant? Pics would be nice, too.

No they are all different strains but they've been treated the same. After I trasplanted the clones, they were each given nutrients. I transplanted into a different kind of soil and I was thinking that plus the nutrients could throw off the pH and heavily stunt growth but that doesn't make sense because the others are doing really well. Also on this particular plant the edges of individual leaves are starting to curl up and the tips are crisp..pics soon.

Okay I just uploaded some pictures of the plant. Sorry for the blurriness but on the closeup of the leaf you can start to see brown splotches appearing. Any ideas what that's from?

EDIT: I also checked the pH of the soil and depending on where i took the reading it was between 6.2 and 7

tmpphpggCt07.jpg

tmpphpTFc4Lg.jpg

No they are all different strains but they've been treated the same
yeah but ya know how they say "different strokes for different folks...." ?

Latest posts

Back