No weed sold on this site.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, it's all 100% legal AT THE FEDERAL LEVEL to sell weed and ship it nationwide. It's the loophole in the Farm Bill that allows it.

I'm sure they will amend it soon to stop it. OR....... this may be the way the gov takes pot off the schedule 1 list without a lot of hoop dee doo.

State laws still say no to pot in some states but for now.... pot is legal at the federal level.
You need to do a tiny amount of research….less than a minute is all it takes….to find out you are totally wrong

Its that kinda thing that puts ppl in jail. If the wrong person listens to Charlie,, they can go to jail and Charlie will not be bailing them out. They will call Charlie and he will say MY BAD,, i forgot to look that up. I meant Hemp products.

I had a chat with the postal inspector in 2013.
I was mailing seeds,pollen and hash to a few people and it smelled.
He called me asked what was in there explained the process of warrants to open them legally which would start the system........I told him seeds and pollen he said he was gonna incinerate the boxes.
Never heard any more about it and haven't mailed shit since.

That's why Herbies is trying to send me beans again because they got confiscated by customs. Why did my beans get confiscated, Charlie???
The US customs has agriculture laws for importing seeds and fruits and usually do it that way, seeds as souvenirs are legal but not mature bud.

Unlike other popular cannabinoids on the market which are artificially created, Delta-8 THC is naturally expressed in the cannabis plant and we use Delta-8 THC that is derived from hemp plants. By law, hemp plants can contain no more than 0.3% Delta-9 THC on a dry weight basis, and all of our products, including our Delta-8 products, satisfy these requirements. Using these plants, we create Delta-8 products, including flower, gummies, tinctures, and vapes that provide users the benefits of Delta-8 THC while remaining lawful on the federal and many state levels.

The US customs has agriculture laws for importing seeds and fruits and usually do it that way, seeds as souvenirs are legal but not mature bud.

It's the Dept of Agriculture, .. they work hand in hand with Customs and the Postal Inspection ... i witnessed them and their shepherds walking the conveyor belt of incoming international mail in '06 before I retired as a mailhandler

Domestic mail being targeted just means they have a certain address that they have logged into their nationwide 'puter base as one to tag and hold for a human to look at ... that was '06 so no telling what they have now.

Gee, sorry gang. Feel free to delete my post. My research shows the Farm Bill made Hemp legal. Hemp is defined as having less than 0.3% THC.

All marijuana (in it's non-decarb'd state) has less than 0.3%THC. (Undecarbed pot only has THCa, not THC) Therefore ALL marijuana is classified as HEMP by the Farm Bill. Therefore, all marijuana is legal on the federal level.

I ask one question.... why are there about 100 different companies all shipping pot across the country and not being arrested.

I don't argue on the internet so this will be my last post about it but (and, no offense) I think you guys are wrong.

Like you said.... do a little research.

Gee, sorry gang. Feel free to delete my post. My research shows the Farm Bill made Hemp legal. Hemp is defined as having less than 0.3% THC.

All marijuana (in it's non-decarb'd state) has less than 0.3%THC. (Undecarbed pot only has THCa, not THC) Therefore ALL marijuana is classified as HEMP by the Farm Bill. Therefore, all marijuana is legal on the federal level.

I ask one question.... why are there about 100 different companies all shipping pot across the country and not being arrested.

I don't argue on the internet so this will be my last post about it but (and, no offense) I think you guys are wrong.Legal in my book

I ask the seller if he does ship legally all he answers is I ship discretely.
Not legal in my book

I don't argue on the internet so this will be my last post about it but (and, no offense) I think you guys are wrong.

That would make all non-decarbed cannabis legal and thousands of men and women have been imprisoned for selling non-decarbed cannabis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back