Northern Lights-First Time Poster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SicSativa said:
I just finished 2 NL girls from Sensi seeds, They both grew like a sativa had to cut the main cola at 3 weeks into flower. She still reached 7'. Very fluffy buds. Good sativa high. I had powdery mold issues with the taller one. I wasn't impressed it didn't fit the description from the breeder. I grew the Hog and Pot of Gold . They were both excellent breeds. But your NL looks lovely. Great job.

Thanks man.....two of mine are less dense than the one, but I wouldn't call them airy. Really thought they would finish this week but looks like they could go another week. I might have cut off the grow to soon but hopefully it won't hurt my yield too much. We shall see.....

Just thought I would update with the final weight. Just put in jars today........:)

First thing I'd like to share with you all is when I was trimming them. Holy sheit......these plants were making my eyes water the smell was so strong. Dried out my nose too, had to take a break a few times before I could finish. :stoned:

Weight Plant #1-111g

#2- 122g

#3- 116g

Total= 349g or just over twelve ounces.....i think?

Thanks to everyone who gave me support through this grow. Not a bad haul for my 3x3 room and 3 plants. Looking forward to a round of clones next time before moving on to the next strain.

Keep on growing your dank :banana::ciao:

Wow man those finished nice man ;) Im curious to how you measured them? Did you measure from the bottom of the bucket or from the base of the plant? and how tall where they when they finished? Because am growing 5 NLs and my room it 6ft tall minus about 7in of light. Seems like a lot of room but after looking at yours :holysheep: .... I may only want to veg for 4 week. But time will tell when ill turn over to 12/12. Im on day 10 and 4th nudes are grown already. All of mine are same height but some only 2 have 4 going on 5th and all the others going on 3rd. Might be different phones as well or it might be that i have 2 wonder womens and i forgot what is what lol :rolleyes: But yea life of my plants so far lol. It be cool to know from another NL grow that seems to know you are doing to get an ideal how how tall they where when finished :)

Thank you

Thanks smokey....I measured from the soil up. The tallest was around 52" the other two in the 40's. Considering I don't know where these nl's came from, your guess is as good as mine....lol
I would plan on them to double in height, maybe a bit more. You could always tie them over if needed later. So maybe flip them around 20" to be safe? Can't remember now but if you look back in this grow I think I put the height during the veg stage right up till flower and through the stretch.
Hope that helps you some and thanks again for the comps :cool:
Good luck with your grow :farm:

Thanks stonegroove, appreciate it...... cheers

Parcero said:
All right man, looks like your NL's came good aswell.
Well done!!
Hey man, good to see your still around.
Not too bad for my little room and the smoke is being luved by the wife and I :hubba:
Hit me up when you come back for your next grow. Take care dude

smokedank42 said:
Just wondering do you have any ventilation in that space?
i couldnt tell by the pics
yah I have a can filter with a inline fan in the attic and two passive intake screens in the room.

the chef said:
Jst wondering...where the hell's the update?...Cunga! Where ya at buddy?
lol put down the pipe dude....top of the page is the update:D
Haven't taken any dry bud shots yet but I guess I should
Any more info you'd like to know?

Latest posts

Back