Not enough space

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keyspy2

Reaction score
My closet is not very big and I have five very health girls growing. It is really crowded in there. Can/should I trim some of the fan leaves. I am worried that the the buds below are not getting enough light. For what its worth I am 30 days into flowering with about 30 more to go.:watchplant:

No, do not trim any of the fan leaves off. Buds need fan leaves to grow. Leaves need light. Buds do not need light. There was a thread just a couple of days ago about this very thing. I'll see if I can find it.

:yeahthat:

try to think of the buds as little batteries, and the leaves as the solar panels that charge them.... if you remove the panels, your batteries won't charge as well and be robbed of much needed energy....

in other words, DON'T DO IT!

The Hemp Goddess said:
No, do not trim any of the fan leaves off. Buds need fan leaves to grow. Leaves need light. Buds do not need light. There was a thread just a couple of days ago about this very thing. I'll see if I can find it.
I saw that post about 10 Minutes after I made mine, thanks for the reply

Latest posts

Back