Not much bud but some!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Updated Pictures. It is starting to smell up the barn with a sweet aroma.. it is nice! I added a few more lights that are hanging on the side. Going to see if I can pump up the lumens some more on the other side...

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

My little girl has a new friend! She's been outdoors in a pot all summer that had alongside it a male that lost it's vigor near end of July. I should be expecting seeds. Also the same strain as the little one.
If any of you can notice, she has been through a period of nute burn but she kept on going.

n1.jpg

n.jpg

n3.jpg

n4.jpg

I like the improvements the plant made. It really fatten up like i thought it would. Soooo are ya ready for a next grow, or is it too soon to say?? If you do, jus remember we got ya back on any "q"s you may have. Keep up tha good growing

Hey hey, thanks for the comments! I'm planning on growing throughout the winter but the only question is "where?" I've got my barn, perhaps I can insulate the cabinet enough to be warm to grow. I can also grow in my closet. I recently bought more soil and vegetative fertalizer. If I don't do something now, the temps are going to drop below 4 degrees C without the lights on. With the lights on now, the temps are a steady 13 degrees C which seems a little low. Even the water and fertalizer is pretty cold and I'm hesitant to give my babies cold liquids.

I think a closet grow would be adequate, perhaps. But I have been planning on re-doing the whole barn (drywall, insulation, carpet) and if it got finished, the barn would be the place to grow.

what you see as a problem, i see as a solution to most growers problems, you say it gets to 13 without lights on, I would insulate the crap out the barn and add some nice HPS.
If money allows it, i would put at least 2 400w HPS as close as possible to plants with a nice breeze flowing right on top, if thats not enough to warm it up add 2 more, do you know how many people would die to have 4 400 watts HPS on their 4-6 plants and not have to worry about heat??:holysheep: ..
of course that will get costly, but DAMn that would get you some nice bushy buds by the end of winter... just my thought.. good luck.. :aok:

Unfortunately, I doubt I would get anything other than flouro's for now. It's mainly just a side thing, nothing too too special, but I agree, more buds certainly would be nice!

MeNtAlPaTiEnT said:
It's mainly just a side thing, nothing too too special,

I dont get it, if youre growing MJ its more than a side thing brother, its WEED for FREE, well not exactly but you know what i mean.. if worst just get a portable heater in there with a fan on it, unless you dont smoke that much then i could see why.. Good luck with your decision.. :aok:

Yea, I don't smoke much at all. The normal is around a gram of smoke per 3 or 4 days.

On a side note. It's certainly getting chilly in there!

your plant is looking good but did u checked the plant you bring from outdoors 4mites? once you have them indoors its dificult to get rid of them

Ah, no I didn't. Didn't even think of it. So far, everything looks clean. There's probably a few things living in that soil... One day while it was outside, I found these almost rectangular globs of some sort of jelly. The next day they were gone. Something funky must have been going on there...

I thought it was time to chop 'em down and make life a little easier (for now) since the lighting schedule was getting to be a hassle since I was doing it manually and the temperatures were getting pretty darn low. Although the bigger one could have grown longer since it was producing seeds, I feel I could have given it more time.. Ah well. Enjoy the pics.

Note: They smell so good!

p2.jpg

p1.jpg

p3.jpg

Firepower said:
how are you curing this baby and for how long?
The small one's hanging upside down and the other is currently sitting in a shoebox. It's freshening up the other buds inside it, and ever since, the dry buds have given a different high but I could just be paranoid. Oh and jash, ur tottaly right man, no hassle going to dealers for a while to come. At least a month or two! I've saved myself a couple bucks on this grow.

Congrats on a fine harvest my friend you should be proud. ;) Now time to wait for the dry and cure and then you'll be ready to smoke. Great job mang, great job. :aok:

How dose it feel to have grown your own bud to smoke???Congrats on your 1st harvest

Aha, thanks all. It is a good feeling to not have to go anywhere to find bud.

Not much, but ah well better luck next time man!!

Latest posts

Back