not what it used to be

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stonedagain714

Reaction score
been locked uped for a couple of years for growing our favorate meds.been out for a year.(post released control)trying to get back into the grove.this site just doesnt seem like it used to be.used to seem like a fairly tight nit comunity.just doesnt have the feel like it used to.is it just me?at one time i really had a connection with this comunity.***

just take it easy, i have never been locked up but i believe it can change a man. your not as trusting as you was before and it makes everything different. just chat it up with the different folks or maybe find some of the ones you used to chat with. it will change for you slowly. look up the old farts club here in the coffee table section, we have a brother that had been locked up there.

Your suspicious. That's good. Your scared to go back. That's completely normal.
This place is close knit place. What I found was when I got out, everything had changed. I felt as if time had slowed or stopped. When in fact, time had left me behind. I don't know about your experience, but I was locked up with the dredges of society. I had to really work hard at liking people when I got out. I trusted no one. It was a huge battle for me to meet someone and actually give them a chance before classifying them into the "don't like" group.
It's been 6 years now. My head is always on a swivel. I've seen the animals we have locked up. And most are walking around free. My head is always on a swivel.
Just give it some time. Do what feels right. And have fun!!!

Latest posts

Back