NV's SS jungle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NVthis, i think i now NV u....i though my setup was cool....

PUFF MONKEY said:
NVthis, i think i now NV u....i though my setup was cool....

Hey thanks Puff! It's not much man, really. We all have our visions of the perfect growroom and I wish I had better... Like my flower room. When it's packed, there is no getting in there. I literally have to dismantel the darn thing just to get to the plants in the back. But, what the heck am I complaining for? Just glad to do it, ya know?

The veg room I built from the ground up. It's nothing really. Just a frame with a Panda cover. It measures 10' long x5' tall x3' deep. It did turn out kind of cool though. If you could stand next to it you would see how really simple it is. It's all 2x4 and abs. Extremely sturdy. You and me and any two other peeps could easily stand on it. I made it in two 5' sections, so I can configure it how ever I like.

hey now. how goes things your way? i see your girls have thier pants on the floor, waiting for big D daddy from cincinnati to drop by. lol. lol...

hey, i know all about playing dr, and man with the plan, in the grow after partaking in a round of rhino.:eek: ... then, you go back in there in a few days, and thats the new look.:eek: ... and you forget what you did, because you did'nt take any negligible notes that you could read anyway... why is it that we have the greatest ideas when were toking? if only we would wait til the following day to act on them...lol...lol...

i'm the same way Nv. i always wanna get in there , and do anything once i've smoked one...kinda like now. lol. i'm actually going to do some transplants. what could go wrong?. lol. lol...

wheres the pics? i need visuals bro. lol. spacey, trippy visuals. lol...lol...

later bro...Irish...

ta2. you can't rush the artiste'. lol. (we may need crowd control bro).lol.lol.

been over to hang with ya twice in two days. yep. still no Nv home. so, i'm knocking louder, cause i seen movement in there. lol. lol. lol.

ok. i'm going to take a look around the back now...don't shoot...just me...LOL.lol...

i can't hide from my bro's Nv. they don't go away! they will go around back, and knock on the dam windows, like a group of JW's invading. even when i holler go away, i'm busy. they wanna know with what?. lol. lol. can't even get a leg up w/o someone knocking, or ringing the phone. dam!!!

just a couple lil ol pics will do it for me, and i'll go back to doing what i was doing. hmm? what was i doing? lol...

:D

Irish, try answering the door in the Misses pink bath robe with a cowboy hat and cowboy boots and a loaded 12w gauge... They'll stop knocking soon enough!:giggle: (works for JW's too! lol)

Ok, tonight I will be trimming bud sites and flipping my last three.. There will be a ton o' pics. I was gonna do this last night but ended up going out instead...

So far everything looks good. I think I just may have gotten through that little light screw up with no harm done.

Nv
man you got some nice strains. I also Have the Pre 98s a great gift they were, you should love it. I have also crossed the chunk withcheese we will see in time how that ends up.

Great job pal enjoy the goods soon enough

Dahova said:
Nv
man you got some nice strains. I also Have the Pre 98s a great gift they were, you should love it. I have also crossed the chunk withcheese we will see in time how that ends up.

Great job pal enjoy the goods soon enough

Cool man. I'm not crossing anything this round, just going for straight dc seed. These have already been grown out by a bud and we're still looking for 'the one'. Once we get in a good groove, then we'll be looking to try her against other stuff. I'll be doing the same next round with Ortega (if the beans even germ. They are a bit aged, coming up on the 5 year mark..)

There is one nice plant in this bunch. When Q was done with her she had turned so purple it looked like she was torched... I couldn't really taste any 'purple' though, just more hashy flavored.

Ok, here's what it looks like. Actually, not too much to even look at yet. Irish, the one on the far right (pic w/ the tape measure) is the beast I call LUI!;)

Finally got the room filled. 12 buckets! Not a lot of room for pics. This is gonna be work:cool:

2010_0128Jan310003.JPG

2010_0128Jan310004.JPG

2010_0128Jan310005.JPG

2010_0128Jan310006.JPG

Well.....

Not unless you got a fight booked to Cali in a couple of months bro;)

Not likely man:D

I'll give a good deal away to a small handful of friends, as usual.

Besides, most are trimmed for single cola only. Probably not the best idea for maximizing yield..

looks good nv. have you run 2 plants in buckets b4? just curious how they act w/ eachother. kinda like sharing a room w/ a sibling. cant wait to c those donkey d's swinging...lol

Yeah, I'm hoping it works out good bro. It'll be real nice come harvest time. Hoprfully it will be an easy trim. Trimming colas is always fun. It's all the little stuff that's a PIA.;)

They seem to be doing fine. I pushed a little harder with the '98. They're 3 to a bucket.:D

wow 3 trees to a 5g bucket! they all about 30-36"? just trying to envision that root mass.

docfishwrinkle said:
wow 3 trees to a 5g bucket! they all about 30-36"? just trying to envision that root mass.

I flipped the pre '98 last night. They didn't quite make it to 30". More like about 20'. And these are Condos. They look like 5 gal, but they are 7-8 gal. The last grow with these buckets had awesome root mass, but didn't even come close to maxing out the space in the Condos when they were 9-10 gal.

These are all pretty tall, but not wide at all. In veg I rarely even feed them and they were in plain Happy Frog. When the bottom leaves started looking under nurished, I trimmed them off. The branches also. I didn't intend to not feed them, but with all growth going up and the large part of the vegetation at the very top, they were always healthy and never looked in need. I think I fed them once at about 4 1/2 weeks. By about two months the dc were starting to really feel it. That's when I transplanted to their final buckets. I know that sounds weird but I'm telling you, they did fine. A two month veg with just one feeding (maybe two, but I definitely remember the one) in 1 gal pots. How's THAT for anti-conventional??? Well, whatever works man.

so these condo buckets i saw mention of them before. art vandolay named 'em if i remember, right? anyhow what did you do cut out bottom of one & make it adjustable some how to vary size you want to grow in? how mush ss in bottom of buckets & what soil are you useing in upper layer? sorry for the questions as i prolly should read ur last gj, but im lazy. take it easy

yes, just cut them in half. You need to cut them in half so they're stable. Then take the top half and slide it into another whole bucket with drain holes drilled up through the bottom. This will give you a slightly more than 6 gal bucket. Slide another rung on top of that and you get somewhere in the 7-8 gal range. one more gets you in the 9 gal range and so on.

I used about 7" of super soil in the bottom of these, with a half and half layer about 5" thick on that. Then plain Happy Frog to transplant in. I had a bunch of pics showing how, but lost them when my copmuter crashed. I'll look around for the link...

EDIT: Ok Bro, try that first link in my sig.. The pics are in the first post.

Nice looking start there nv :hubba:

I'm curious to see how your Double/triple come out. My affy and DC that I ran doubles in 10gal. pots, did just OK, 1 plant was a hog (my BPOTM for instance) in both containers...

Latest posts

Back