NYC diesel for newbies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSCN0352.jpg

Hi everybody,

small update to show you that how they get fat every day :hubba:.........

i can see the difference beetween my hps 600 sylvania and a 400 so T agro from one of my friend, same days in flower same strain and a big difference in terms of maturity and amount of trichs.

nice grow for all ;)

.WB.

DSCN0357.jpg

DSCN0356.jpg

DSCN0358.jpg

DSCN0359.jpg

here they are , but my camera is a Nikon coolpix 4300 it is 6year old ,if someone see what i mean, the macro function is a prehystoric one........:hairpull:

try to do my best.

Cheers friends.

.WB.

DSCN0364.jpg

DSCN0366.jpg

DSCN0381.jpg

DSCN0377.jpg

DSCN0380.jpg

Looking good mate! You are going to have some very nice rewards. Keep it up. Cant wait for a smoke report. NYCD is suposed to be some potent stuff...

hi HMGanja, glad to see someone exept me on this journal......:( i hope you are right about the potency of the NYC diesel.:hubba:

and hi to all growers on this forum.

a small update at 40 days flowering.

everybody looks quite good and reletively healthy.

at the moment the temps increase a bit , i'ts now with lights on : 27.8° and 27° without lights and the hygro is around 55% , do you think that this temps is good for the last 4 weeks or is it too high???

the first pic is a superskunk from sensiseedbank and it's around 18 days under 12/12.

thanx for your reply guys......

Cheers .WB.

DSCN0383.jpg

DSCN0387.jpg

DSCN0388.jpg

DSCN0392.jpg

DSCN0393.jpg

DSCN0399.jpg

Hi growers,

i left home for a few days and when i came back this is what i found..:eek:

i've to say that i'm very happy with this first try...........:hubba:

hope all is good for you and your grow.

Cheers.

.WB.:cool:

DSCN0394.jpg

DSCN0405.jpg

DSCN0406.jpg

DSCN0407.jpg

DSCN0409.jpg

DSCN0410.jpg

DSCN0411.jpg

DSCN0413.jpg

DSCN0415.jpg

DSCN0418.jpg

DSCN0414.jpg

DSCN0412.jpg

lol... dude very very very nice. I wish it was me in your posistion. Hopefully, in a couple months it will be. I am starting a grow box too. Yo, it looks like you didnt veg them for that long? I mean it obviously didnt effect it, which is why im pointing it out. the plants are nice and small. but still very nice buds. Very nice for your first grow man very nice.

wow bro that is a white box!!! :holysheep: You are gonna be happy for a very long time!!! :D Keep up whatever your doing cos u got it sorted! :cool:

hi guys,

a small apdate to see how they trix...........with a few macro......

hope all is good for you too.

Cheers.

.WB.

DSCN0454.jpg

DSCN0468.jpg

DSCN0472.jpg

DSCN0474.jpg

DSCN0475.jpg

Hi Thorn, thanx to have a look,
i think you see amber trichs because of the hps light that give this yellowing color in low light area when coupled with the camera flash........

i need to check it under white light but haven't anything to magnify....

thanx man.

Cheers.

.WB.

omg man, they look so nice! I hope my plants will be this lucky!!!!

LOL you should send these pics to High Times man. They might just put them in the damn thing! Very Nice man.

ok i get ya...good good cos i just harvested my LR2 at only about 20% amber trichs.

Still...they look amazing! Keep up whatever your doing cos its working!!!

Thorn said:
ok i get ya...good good cos i just harvested my LR2 at only about 20% amber trichs.

Still...they look amazing! Keep up whatever your doing cos its working!!!
Hi Man,

hope you enjoy your harvest :hubba:

for me i don't do anything but to give them water around PH 5.8/ 6 from the 20th of jully until the 5th or 9th of august.

Cheers man.

.WB.

nice man! VERY nice. They look great dude.

hi growers,

all look quite nice in this second week of flush.

hope same for you all.

Cheers.

.WB.

DSCN0553.jpg

DSCN0565.jpg

DSCN0563.jpg

DSCN0556.jpg

DSCN0554.jpg

DSCN0561.jpg

DSCN0562.jpg

Latest posts

Back