Odor neutralizing Light

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Super Silver Haze

Reaction score
has anyone used this light to control odors anmd if so does it work?

this seems like it would be good for additional lighting on the side and with the benefit of killing the smell.

Fresh 2 Odor Controlling Fluorescent Bulb

A special coating of titanium dioxide is what gives Fresh2 the ability to break down odors. When the surface of this coating is exposed to fluorescent light, a photo catalytic action occurs. The reaction emits electrons negatively charged particles - and simultaneously, positively charged holes form in their place on the glass surface. This creates very strong oxidizers that completely break down odors. Purifying begins to work 10 minutes after the bulb is turned on. Use in standard medium base sockets (i.e. in a standard household lamp).

hxxp://www.fresh2.com

I'd be very interested to know how well it works. If you get one, please let us all know.

i've been meaning to get some of those just for the bathroom, lol.
seen some at the store awhile ago but my pockets weren't deep enough at the time..

I know the ones with the neg ion emitters in the bulb ballasts can cause static discharges ...Kind of like the old violet wands which are fun to play with ...not sure about the coating and the neg charge and if it would hold the charge along with say Mylar...but total static like that won't kill you so long as there's no amperage...From everything I've read thus far though the plants like a slightly charged ambient atmosphere like before during and after a rain storm ...Though if you get some good static shocks off of it let me know that might be fun to watch when my gal goes into check things for me...Evil chuckle

Latest posts

Back