OG Kush #18, Big Bud, Northern Lights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiracleDro

Reaction score
Got some seeds from attitude. Right now I'm growing the following.

2 Reserva Privada OG Kush #18(it's OG crossed with chemdawg) Fem
2 KC Brains Northern Lights
1 Homegrown Fantaseeds Big Bud( I had two, both popped but one stem snapped somehow a a seedling)

Vegging Under 200W(4X52W) Fluoro 6500K

Right now they are in 4inch rockwool cubes in a ebb and flo table. and will be transferred to a waterfarm setup for flowering.

Nutes now are GH 3 Part at about 450 PPM with RO water and a little superthrive. It's my first time using Superthrive for seedlings and I could definitely see a difference.

Flowering room is 3X600W HPS with yieldmaster2 6in air cooled reflectors
Usually I only have enough plants to use 2 lights and ge by just fine, but well see how big they are once they get in there

Ill be using one of each to clone as long as the big bud and one of the NL are females.

They popped about two weeks ago and are now about 4-5 inches tall with some bigger leaves starting.

Ill post pics tomorrow or the follwing day. Just wanted to get the thread up now that the server is up.

Thanks for stopping in

very exciting I just got my seeds from attitude as well.. mine are still germinating were your germ rates good with their seeds? thanks!

I had a sec to take quick pics.

In order
Big BUd, Northern lights, Northern Lights, OG #18, OG#18

IMG_0262.JPG

IMG_0263.JPG

IMG_0264.JPG

IMG_0265.JPG

IMG_0266.JPG

2Dog said:
very exciting I just got my seeds from attitude as well.. mine are still germinating were your germ rates good with their seeds? thanks!

My germ rates have been perfect so far. Just the one Big bud didnt make it from a stem snap but they all popped in 24 hours using wet paper towel in a ziploc.

sweet........mine never pop that quick..what temp was the bag you think?

Pretty much ambient temps maybe 75 or around there. If I dont see them popping soon ill put them in a warmer room. Usually I just take a piece of paper towel, wet it. squish out the excess water so its just damp and then fold it together over the seeds. It has never taken more then 72 hours an usually 24-48. Ive had probably only a couple seeds not pop out of 50-75

I really hope one of your Northern lights turn out to be female.. I had an awesome smoke out of mine. Is it the Northern Light Special from KC?

RiskyPack said:
I really hope one of your Northern lights turn out to be female.. I had an awesome smoke out of mine. Is it the Northern Light Special from KC?

Yeah it is. Did you grow the same thing or was it somethin else? The NL are the fastest growing so far so I really hope one is a fem or both. That'd be nice. I have good luck with getting females though( plants LOL).

It looks like The OG #18s are two different phenos. One has broader leaves than the other. They resemble eachother but not a lot so I guesss I'll clone both and see.

heres my NL #5......I cannot wait. I havent sexed it yet but so far so good. I think it's a female..fingers crossed. If not I AM going to breed him, save his sacks.

nl sick 002.jpg

Thanks guys, and healthy looking plant you got there 2dog. Heres hoping we get ladies :watchplant: . The NL have started to take off more than the others. They are about twice the size of the OGs and BIG. Ill take some pics thursday or friday and post them up here.

NL havent smoked it in years but remember it very fondly...

Yeah Ive read nothing but great things about it and wanted to give it a shot. I heard it's pretty potent. I'm really excited about the OG though. I have a feeling it will be the new favorite.

I have had both. Way preferred NL....I havent seen such beautiful buds since.

MiracleDro said:
Yeah it is. Did you grow the same thing or was it somethin else? The NL are the fastest growing so far so I really hope one is a fem or both. That'd be nice. I have good luck with getting females though( plants LOL).

Yes I had the NL from KC brain.. I had teen seeds but only 2 females in the end. But it was my first grow. Only one NL ended in success, but it was well worth it.. The smoke was truly incredible. I think I harvested a bit early, because I was impatient, but it gives and incredible head high.

2Dog said:
I have had both. Way preferred NL....I havent seen such beautiful buds since.

Have you had that exact strain? The OG # 18? The chemdawg crossed?

prob not. has anybody? lol so hard to get and to know. I have had both OG and chemdawg and loved them. I have been smoking almost 12 years and NL was pop in california when I first started so it is my first true love. lol first time I ever saw a bud I didnt want to smoke and mess up.

I just received 2 Reserva Privada OG Kush # 18 Feminized seeds on 9/11/09. I put them to germinate in a Botanicare Sweat solution at 8:00 p.m. On 9/12/09 by 7:00p.m. the seeds cracked and the roots popped out. I prefer dropping seeds into water to germinate. When i put them in the paper towel the roots start to attach to the paper. When you rip the roots it damages the root hairs. I would load the images i took but i have to make 15 post before i can.

TriCountyKush said:
I just received 2 Reserva Privada OG Kush # 18 Feminized seeds on 9/11/09. I put them to germinate in a Botanicare Sweat solution at 8:00 p.m. On 9/12/09 by 7:00p.m. the seeds cracked and the roots popped out. I prefer dropping seeds into water to germinate. When i put them in the paper towel the roots start to attach to the paper. When you rip the roots it damages the root hairs. I would load the images i took but i have to make 15 post before i can.

There is NO post limit on attaching pictures if you use our server... which we require anyway..;) no direct outside links "Please".. :D
Have a look at the "How to.." picture posting tutorial in the Announcements area :)

Latest posts

Back