OG Kush #18, Big Bud, Northern Lights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So all are doing pretty well. It seems the kushs take forever to get any bigger. The Northern Lights must be a stretchy plant by nature because they were all the same distance from the light but the NL are a lot taller. Anyway I'll get some pics up later today or tomorrow.

I have been wanting those OG #18s realll badd but they are outta stock. I will be following this one closely.

First two pics are OG # 18 and third pic is Big Bud. One northern light was a male and the other is at my buddies right now but I'll take a pic later of it when i go over there. I just took them all out of the ebb and flo table and they are now in water farms.

IMG_0264.JPG

IMG_0265.JPG

IMG_0266.JPG

you likin' the waterfarms? that's what I roll with and it's gone well..with a few adjustments...

how do you keep slime off the hydroton without burying your rings?

I find that the spit keeps the top layer moist and promotes algae, so I buried them...now I can't see if they're spitting when I check on them...

yours look nicce and clean...got any suggestions?

how many buckets are you rockin? BTW

Water farms are great. I get the same results only filling a couple inches of the bottom with hydroton as I was when filling the whole thing.

With less hydroton you just have to water more often thats the only drawback. However I still see some people watering as much as me with hydroton so I dunno.

Now to not get algae I bought some of that half inch foam insulation and cut squares the size of the waterfarm buckets and made a hole for the plant and for the the air hose to go through.

The pic should give you an idea what i mean.
attachment.php

I'm using 3 buckets in the veg room and 9 flowering, but they are just random seeds flowering right now. I'm waiting until I get some good clones before I flower the ones vegging.

Just started my first indoor grow and chose NL after reading and experiencing it a few years ago. Your babys are lookin good and givin me hope!! I will def be following this one. Good luck and I hope to see lots of pics. Green mojo for your grow!

I was given, by folks on this very site, a great idea to avoid algae...simply bury the rings!..the water that they spit plus light equals algae, but if the rings are spitting below the top layer, algae never gets light AND water...this is my first grow doing it this way, but so far so good!

glad to see this grow. my nl is/was a girl!!!

cant wait to see a pic of your nl miracle fun to compare.

Ill have some pics up tomorrow...Sorry guys just been real busy...
One NL was a male and one still hasn't even shown preflowers I guess it never will.
I had taken clones form it just in case though.

I started two more og seeds and cloned the one of the first og/chems. I also am flowering one of the original two OGs.

The big bud was a female. So I am cloning that too.

Right now I started 4 more NL, two OG, and 2 Big Buds as well as the clones and some good random bag seeds.

Some unknowns that I have flowering that have dense buds get mold on them.
How can I stop this? It usually only happens a little in the humid months but it was weird to see it at this time. The humidity is less than 30 percent in the room and I have an oscillating fan going. Obviously it only happens on the dense colas especially at the tops. it just sucks cutting off 15 g off each plant because of stupid mold. Its looks like a small thick webbing kind of, but it's definitely mold and not spider webs or something like that. I don't have bug problems and the room is very clean and everything is flushed at least once a week.

Latest posts

Back