Old Fo Freak Show Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was walking thru the woods last week and saw felt pots in one of the neighbors yards(no I am not creeping on my neighbors, they were pretty obvious). Todays trip through the woods I was able to see they have some small cannabis plants in the pots. I feel bad now for having my Freak male and the OFSG male outside. They will probably get seeds… ☹️

I was walking thru the woods last week and saw felt pots in one of the neighbors yards(no I am not creeping on my neighbors, they were pretty obvious). Todays trip through the woods I was able to see they have some small cannabis plants in the pots. I feel bad now for having my Freak male and the OFSG male outside. They will probably get seeds… ☹️
They wouldn't care if it was the opposite way around, I'll bet.

Just wait until they plant those seeds : )

giphy.gif

You guys need to cross the Freakshow with a Indica dominant strain.
The male hit up my Resident President pot(houseplants-in-chief) so I will have some crossbreeds. I am hoping the seeds look distinctly different because the houseplants-in-chief also sleezed around with the OFSG male(Old Fogey Sour Grape) too. Those are about 50-50 though.

Latest posts

Back