Old Hippie's Outdoor Monsters 08

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
megan23247 said:
Can I come help hang it? lol. Man Hippie you have some serious **** growing there I bet you cant wait to harvest IMO thats the best part is getting high with a buddy trimming your babies up to hang. Good job buddy. :D
YEP! me and my Bestest friend ever (my wife) work together all day sometimes durin harvest just Trimin, haning buds talking about harvest's past and SMOKIN Fresh dried weed! I'm a Lucky man. Beutiful Wife and Beutiful Buds to play with.:hubba:

Yep Hippie that is the life I must say. What a lucky man you are to have a hot wifey, some HUGE Tree plants (lol), and your bestfriend to help you smoke um and trim um...So where do me and my KiKi fit in? lol. You must live deep in da woods to have such huge plants. If I could grow outside I would want my plants as large as yours man thats for sure. I honestly didnt even know plants could get that big till I saw a grow room in a magazine last month that harvested 50 pounds of pot every two weeks and those plants literally looked liked real trees it was crazy. :D

megan23247 said:
Yep Hippie that is the life I must say. What a lucky man you are to have a hot wifey, some HUGE Tree plants (lol), and your bestfriend to help you smoke um and trim um...So where do me and my KiKi fit in? lol. You must live deep in da woods to have such huge plants. If I could grow outside I would want my plants as large as yours man thats for sure. I honestly didnt even know plants could get that big till I saw a grow room in a magazine last month that harvested 50 pounds of pot every two weeks and those plants literally looked liked real trees it was crazy. :D
LOL I never seen any this big till I grew them. LOL:farm:
PS they'll be plenty of pictures so you can almost feel like youre helpin.LOL

Man them ladies are looking fantastic Old Hippie. How many in total do you have left? And what is you estimated yield on this grow.

Hyperbrandon said:
Man them ladies are looking fantastic Old Hippie. How many in total do you have left? And what is you estimated yield on this grow.
Hey Brandon, Thanks for the compliments and I hope to get 5 or 6 pounds out of my ten plants. I got about 4 1/2 pounds last year, it only lasted till june, I hope to get enough to last till Oct this year. LOL AND I'm not giving away so much this year either, Wife Says I'm to generous with my bud. but I like my friend to be able to get high too. Oh well, I'll just tell them they have to come over to get stoned. Antisapation is driving me wild!:dancing:

Enjoy the flowers!:)

8-26-08 plants 034 (Medium).jpg

8-26-08 plants 035 (Medium).jpg

8-26-08 plants 037 (Medium).jpg

8-26-08 plants 039 (Medium).jpg

8-26-08 plants 040 (Medium).jpg

8-26-08 plants 038 (Medium).jpg

8-26-08 plants 041 (Medium).jpg

8-26-08 plants 045 (Medium).jpg

8-26-08 plants 046 (Medium).jpg

8-26-08 plants 048 (Medium).jpg

8-26-08 plants 049 (Medium).jpg

8-26-08 plants 050 (Medium).jpg

megan23247 said:

wat magazine was it in? i wanna see that tree. maybe i can find it online and post for all to see as well.

Zip ask megan she has a thread , I'de like to see those b.....s too!:hubba:

Amazing pics Hippie...Can't get a whole lot better than that...How many hours of work ya think you've put into taking care of these girls ??? I don't know about you, but it's always been tedious work keeping a plant good and healthy out in mother nature, especially if different plots and areas...I guarantee whatever ya've put into it, it'll be well worth the effort :D ...it always is :D

youve got a dang magical forest. to date you grow the largest ladies ive ever seen. im not helpin you trim, dont ask haha

someguy said:
youve got a dang magical forest. to date you grow the largest ladies ive ever seen. im not helpin you trim, dont ask haha
Thats OK Guy, Ive got my Lovely wife, and Megan said she wants to help trim. So Im set. LOL Besides I love to play with the Ladies, cant get enough of dat! :p ;)
Thanks TBG that means alot.:headbang2:
And Atoms, R U the Beast?:doh:
Peace

Latest posts

Back