Old Passion, New Journey

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_4343.jpeg

This plant is going into 12/12 on January 1st. I run a continuous grow. A new plant goes into 12/12 every 12 days.
IMG_4344.jpeg

Here you can see pre flowers are already developed.
IMG_4345.jpeg

The top of the plant in the back corner…..
IMG_4346.jpeg

Has been setting in a cup of water, on a shelf in the flower tent while I wait for it to show sex.
IMG_4347.jpeg

I believe we can safely say that sex has been determined at this point.

Awesome examples. Thank you for posting that. I love it when folks share info in my thread. More info helps me and others. I honestly forgot about preflower in veg. Excited to see them progress.

Your plan is similar to what I hope to accomplish. I've got the autos rolling and about to start 4-5 more after the 1st. Going to try and keep a continuous harvest in there with three sets of 4 in a 4x8.

Fems n regs I'm still trying to figure how I want to approach it. I have fem n reg seed I need to burn through before buying any. I'm considering a seedling to flower mode to help burn through the seed. I'm not sure yet what to do but I'll come up with something solid soon.

The 12/12 part is easy. I can get up to 8 plants in my flower tent, but try not to go over 7. I rarely end up with more than 6 before one is ready to come out.

IMG_3866.jpeg

Having a plant ready to go into 12/12 every 12 days, is the hard part.
Between popping seeds, taking clones, and kicking out males, it’s quite the balancing act.
I always have somewhere between 10 to 15 plants in veg at all times, which range between seedlings to plants ready to go into 12/12.

The 12/12 part is easy. I can get up to 8 plants in my flower tent, but try not to go over 7. I rarely end up with more than 6 before one is ready to come out.

View attachment 349590
Having a plant ready to go into 12/12 every 12 days, is the hard part.
Between popping seeds, taking clones, and kicking out males, it’s quite the balancing act.
I always have somewhere between 10 to 15 plants in veg at all times, which range between seedlings to plants ready to go into 12/12.
You must have read my mind cause that was my next question. Omg man the logistics of it all. Impressive 😍. That is one hell of a schedule to keep. I like the busy garden. All those different water an nutrient needs. I see #20 must of needed a drink..the others are good..lol. This setup blows my mind. How much space you working with?

Devil XXL
Let me know what you think....

Effecting only one plant of 4

Appears in the upper part of the plant. Nothing like this below and only on 3 leaves connected to one stem. All others not effected.
IMG_20231228_141128465~2.jpg

No leaf curl or heat related issue.

I did some reading and I think it's calcium. Cant be magnesium. I use esalt on every watering.
IMG_20231228_141144970~2.jpg

IMG_20231228_141049906~2.jpg

It was time for water so I dosed in 10ml per gallon CalMag, a little Epsom salt, 5ml gal Signal. 2.5gal total for 4 plants.

Mixed small amount of CalMag and Epsom salt for foliar spray. Turned down lamps and soaked them all. Leaving them sit till everything evaporates and then turn the lamps back up.

See what they show me tomorrow.

Gimme some feedback. You agree? Got advice?
Maybe next round add some dolomite lime to the promix to help with this. What ya think?

Fems Update

47 days from seed
End of week 1 12/12

Not seeing a whole lot yet but they do seem to be getting ready to start the show. They woke up thirsty this evening. Plain water this time. I'm expecting double size of what I see now within a few weeks.
AddText_12-30-05.48.02.jpg
AddText_12-30-05.44.54.jpg
AddText_12-30-05.46.22.jpg

A few group pics..just because..lol
IMG_20231230_173127629.jpg
IMG_20231230_173001573.jpg
IMG_20231230_173431237.jpg

Hard part is going to be....what to grow first..lol. Sent a message to Carty to see which of these leans more sativa. We love indicas too but use them moreso in the evenings. Carty threw in some extras...gdp. Super excited to try them as well. Thanks a lot Carty.

That is exactly why I love forums. Ya meet like minded folks that help when your stuck and sometimes ya find a guy selling beans. So glad I took advantage of cartys offerings. I'm going to be growing autos for a long long time.

Latest posts

Back