OMG i need everyones opions PLEASE!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wikked

always lookin 4 help
Reaction score
ive been growing from bagseed and i think my plants look kinda wiered is this normal?????? my ph is 6 humidity is 50-60 temp 75 soil is some gardning soil i had mixxed with MG potting soil. i have over 5000 lumens. i just think these plants look kinda wierd is this normal? oh and they are about 1 month old.

P7280315.JPG

P7280316.JPG

P7280318.JPG

They look sick or just not enough air flow for the roots in the soil. Did you add any nutes to the soil? and did you add any vermiculite or perlite to the soil? It looks like either a nute problem or soil to hard for the roots to grow in.

unless that is a weird pheno or mutant, i wouldnt even call that marijuana, in fact, if it is, CLONE IT! Ive been looking for a pheno that resembles a common garden bush.

i am just starting out with this weed growing thing , but i am 99.9% sure that ain't MJ.

Looks like tons of little oak trees I have popping up in my yard. I am new to this as well and after a month this is what mine looks like and its only been under 500 - 600 lumens and constantly over watered :rolleyes:

000_034911.jpg

Man when we where youngsters my buddies mom was a pot head, so @ night(his dad worked nights) we would all smoke there(she wanted it that way, so we where not runnin a muck).All we had was fresh over the border @ the time, so seeds where a plenty. We would throw the seeds into the mint shrubbs, not thinkin 2 cents. Low and behold the mint started to grow funny, taller than the rest with pot/mint leaves but smelt EXACTLY like mint.
All I'm sayin is in nature things happen, grow it out you never know.You did say it was a seed from bag seed correct? Grow it

What a greaattt life for an oak tree ! And what a waste of power ! That tree will one day make some mighty fine wine barrels ! Sell it to the french ! Take care !

Definitely doesn't look like any MJ plant I've seen, but if you're positive it came out of a sack of weed........may as well grow it out and see what happens. Seems like you put enough thought into your grow room that you should start with good stalk though IMO.

if that came out of bagseed. man I hate to tell you but I think you got sold a bag of oregano mixed with it or something because that doesn't resemble anything I've ever seen.

Looks like really bad genetics...I can kinda see a MJ look to it as far as the leaves that are growing...didn't someone on here hve a weird mutant plkant that grew only single leaves...I know I saw the thread...

never seen any pot plants that looked like that....whatever the person that sold you that sack , is uh...not weed....i suggest you stop smoking random shrubbery that people sell to you. Matter o' fact...dont trust landscapers, they have bags full of grass...they're just attached to the lawnmowers they push

Not MJ.
It reminds me of some oregano I planted-It did'nt come up the first year-Second year it went CRAZY.
Look through some grow journals and you will see what I mean.
Looks healthy though.

Gb

Dont know what that is, looks almost like tomato leaves. I ran across a guy selling either an alfalfa or legal weed mixed with raw undried uncured chopped up pieces of salvia, either way be careful when you smoke unknowns that look as freaky as that. Good luck , i'll be wating to see what it is, keep it pointed to the sun.

This has got to be one of the more interesting and funny threads I've read in a very long time! :holysheep:

Peace!:p

dirtyolsouth said:
This has got to be one of the more interesting and funny threads I've read in a very long time! :holysheep:

Peace!:p

Nice post, like your sence of humor:cool:

Latest posts

Back