Omg...i Think I Killed My Girl...please Help Asap Please!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tcooper1

Reaction score
I was trans plantting my girl from a small pot to a 5 gal bucket.........and she feel apart.......the roots went everywhere...How do I keep her alive? I watered her with vita B stress complex.and some ferts(foxfarm grow big).Is there anything i can do?Is she going to die....oh please some one save my girl.....:hairpull: :holysheep:

What size was the small pot? ... the roots broke off? ... the stress B was probably all right to use, but I have my doubts about the fert. could cause the roots to burn ... more info needed ...

Timmyjg6 said:
Just be gentle and repot. And just water with water. And wait.
thank you, i gave her mouth to mouth but not response...lol...jk...
love you signiture now....sorry for your troubles...
have a good day and stay safe

Well looks like you got some pros help Sista.

GrowRebel said:
What size was the small pot? ... the roots broke off? ... the stress B was probably all right to use, but I have my doubts about the fert. could cause the roots to burn ... more info needed ...
the small pot was a 3 gal..I think..not really sure.I only added a small amount of ferts.Like about a 1/3 of a teaspoon if that much....
thank you so much you all so fast when it is an life or death thing..:holysheep: ..lol
thanks again you guys are great...

oh ya ...I didnt see any broken roots they just feel all over...they usually stay in a pot like form but this one went everywhere....I got scared...hehe

KGB30 said:
Well looks like you got some pros help Sista.

DANG THEY ARE THE QUICK...thank you all for helping...i hope i dont lose her...pray to the mj god and ask for her to be saved...hehe:hubba:
thanks again for the fast response you all have helped out so much from my first post to this very one
this site and you guys rock
stay safe and smoke a big one in my girls honor.....:rolleyes:

it'll be fine,as long as you didnt damage the roots,she should be fine.the leaves will droop down for 2 or 3 days,but she'll come back to life..she is a weed afterall =)

Same exact thing happened to me the other day:hairpull:, but mine seems to be doing fine for the moment, leaves yellowed a lil bit so i added a small dose of nutes

Latest posts

Back