? on fox farm nutes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dr pyro

member #123456789
Reaction score
ok i'm using all ff products but there feeding sched. on the paper they send you seems alittle vage for me. obvious that some strains will not be done in the wks they have listed some may go longer or shorter. what do you guys and girls go by as far as a schd.Should i continue the wk 4 dosage until i feel they are ready for flower then continue to there 5th wk. any info would help thanks.

Are you in soil?
In soil, what I do is basically what you said by continuing say the week 4 dose until your ready to flower only a little different. If I vegged for 6 weeks I would follow the schedule (usually at 1/2-3/4 strength) up to about week 3 and then stay there until about a week before I was ready to switch to flower. Then I would go week 4 for that last week, adding the Open Sesame and dropping the Big Bloom. Seems to work OK for me.

I personaly use the Grow Big and Tiger Bloom starting week 2 in veg at 1/2 strength then use the chart as it states with the rest of the nutes. What I do is keep building the amount of nutes the plant can handle to the point where I see a little nute burn at the tips of the leaves. Then back the nutes down some (about a 1/4 less then the plant can handle after seeing nute burn) and feed that amount with every watering all through the grow. Most important thing is keeping you PH stabil though, unstabil PH will cause you alot of problems. Now mind you this is just what I do, others may tend to disagree with my methods. I also add cal-mag on days 10 and 35 when in flower when using FFOF soil...take care..

The Fox Farm feeding schedule says, "For longer grow cycles, continue the week 12 feeding schedule until harvest." I think you're exactly correct in applying the same principle to the pre-flower period.

is there a sticky with this ff scedule i cant find it. please point me in the right direction:eek:

hxxp://foxfarmfertilizer.com/soilfeed.pdf

xx to tt

:ciao: astrobud not a sticky but the schedual i have..I rub all 6..and continue week four until i flower the start week 5 at that time...good luck

take care and be safe

I wrote to the Fox Farm folks and noted that their feeding schedule does not reflect any allowance for flushing at the end of the grow. Here's their reply:

We recommend that you DO flush your soil system at the end of your run. Especially if growing any type of edible or ingestible. I would do at least a weeks worth of flushing, with plain, ph adjusted water. I apologize for the confusion with the chart, keep in mind that the chart is just a “guide” to help you get familiar with the products and roughly when and how to use them. Good luck and remember to have FUN in the Garden!

Latest posts

Back