One and a half weeks into flower...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iamtd

Growing Wild
Reaction score
Just updating my previous post here---->http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49927

I'm currently one and a half weeks into flowering and thought I'd post some pics for people to comment on. My temps were a bit to high before, so I invested in a cool tube which got me down to the high 70's. I had a slight PH problem which caused a some nutrient lock out due to it being to high. But that is under control now. Having some height difficulties as Old_SSSC_Guy said in my previous post. Luckily with the cool tube i can keep the light a lot closer to the canopy. Here are some pic's. Let me know how you think its going. Again any advice will be appreciated.

td

RIMG0345.JPG

RIMG0346.JPG

RIMG0347.JPG

RIMG0348.JPG

RIMG0349.JPG

Once all the basics are met, I focus on canopy management. Some lst on the tall ones will help keep an even canopy and the light closer, and give you that deeper penetration.;)

Hello iamtd :)

How have you got your cool tube rigged up?

Is it open one end?

:peace:

Firstly.. Umbra? As in Umbra Sword? Lst? Less stress training is that like lying down the taller plants with hemp cord? And yes HippyinEngland it is open ended. I bought the items needed to have it extract air from outside my cab, but as its summer atm and the air is actually cooler inside the cab. (yeah i know) i have left the other side off until the temps outside get a bit cooler.

Not as in umbra 's sword, although that works too. Yes low stress training is tying the plants down and bending the tallest growing shoots. It helps keep the plant heights even as well as tricking the plant into growing bigger buds.

Ok well i will read up on that then. Thanks.

Is it too late for me to start? Was just looking at ----> www,rollitup.org/indoor-growing/6834-how-lst-low-stress-training.html (sorry about the external link) and it looks like you need to start from an early age.

Not really. You can start early, but its not necessary. It wouldn't do you much good 6 weeks into flower, but at a week or so, yes I think it will. It won't hurt them, no matter what you do.

iamtd: if the ambient air (the air outside the cab) is of a higher temp than the air inside the cab you will actually be raising the cabs temps by leaving it uncapped and pulling air out of the cab and replacing it with ambient air. Just an FYI.

your plants will also benefit from fresh air (co2)

Thanks Tater I didn't think about that. Will put the other side o. Tonight when the lights turn on. I think the temp difference may be a miss reading anways between the remote temp moniter and it's main console which takes temps outside and inside the room. It says it has a 1 degree window(which is about what the difference is. I'm also wondering if it's worth turning all the ventilation off during the day(my dark cycle)because the day time temp in garage is around 33 degrees C. I'm thinking that the walls of the cab might insulate it from the heat if there is no air transfer during the day. Or is it important to have good ventilation even in the dark cycle?

Latest posts

Back